Everything Sells at NO RESERVE!
To register, all you need to do is show up and bring a driver's license!
Saturday, April 9, 2022
8:00AM Preview, 9:00AM Auction
9555 W. Country Club Dr. Sun City, AZ 85373
*Food and drinks will be available for purchase! We will be running 2 auctioneers at the same time and anticipate the entire sale to take 2-3 hours! *
Please scroll down to view the entire coin and sports card collection!!
You will have over 2 hours to come and preview the morning of the sale.
(Car, jewelry, coins, and all valuables are being stored off site until the morning of the sale, so no early previews!)
Senior Owned, ESTATE Vehicle:
- 2017 Lincoln Continental "Premier", Fully Loaded 4 Door Sedan 3.6L V6 Engine, Heated Seats, 18,450 Original Miles, Keypad Code, Keyless Entry, Navigation, Leather and Wood Grain Interior, Vin #1LN6L9PK9H5631546, will be fully detailed right before the sale!
- PLEASE READ! You must be present or have someone present at the auction on your behalf to bid on the vehicle. We do not accept absentee bids on vehicles. If you are the winning bidder of the vehicle, we will require a $2,000.00 non-refundable CASH deposit immediately when the Auctioneer says "Sold", so please plan accordingly. You will have until Monday, April 11th at 5:00PM to pay the remainder of funds via cash or Cashier's Check made out to Fidelity Estate Services.
- Mid-Century Modern Teak Wood Dining Table and Chairs by R.S. Ganesh Dass Dhoomi Mal Delhi
- 4 large RARE Frederic Remington Western and Native American signed bronzes
- MASSIVE estate coin collection including silver American Eagle bullion coins, proof sets, mint sets, and more! Please scroll through photos to see entire collection! (SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS!)
- MASSIVE vintage baseball and basketball card collection, SEE PICS!! SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS!
- International Sterling "Prelude" Service for 12 sterling silver flatware set
- 18K gold wedding ring with over 1ct of diamonds
- 10K and 14K gold jewelry with diamonds and gemstones
- Native American silver and turquoise jewelry
- Native American pottery by Nida Tafoya, Diane Lewis Garcia, Carolyn Concho, Darlene Nampeyo, Eileen Yatsattie, Stetson Setalla, Calvin Analla Jr. Pueblo of Laguna, Pauline Setalla, Jofern Silas Puffer Hopi, Marilyn Ray, Doreen Langing
- Native American Kachinas by Roy Fredericks, Clayton Kaniatobe, Quotskuyva, Roy Coolidge Jr., Hyram Namoki, Susie Lomatska, Buddy Tubinaghtewa, Terrence Lewis, Kevin Sekakuku, Wally Grover, Charles Ami, Fort McDowell San Carlos Apache Dancers
- Native American Rugs
- Native American artwork by Alfred Dawahoya, Terri Yazzie, Daniel Namoki, Kathy Whiteman-Elk Woman, Gerry Quotskuyva, DeGrazia,
- Native American baskets, weavings, stone carvings, fetishes, petroglyph art, flutes, and more
- Mid-Century modern teak wood dining table and chairs, buffet, dressers, chests, and more
- Lenox "Chanson" Pattern porcelain China set
- Vintage Christmas decorations
- Medical wheelchair and walker
- Vintage maps
- Asian hand carved ivory figures
- Large nest of hand carved wood elephants
- Antique pocket watch
- Mid-20th Century Asian carved table and chair set with mother of pearl
- American Eagle antique milk crate
- Apple pattern Franciscanware
- Large book collection
- Mid-Century brass middle eastern table
- Hand carved African inlaid bone elephant table
- HUGE collection of women's clothing
- 25+ designer purses
- Vintage wrought iron patio set
- Native American hand carved stone fetish bears
- Native American Indian pottery shards
- Large belt buckle collection
- Large knife collection by Anza USA, Case, Zippo, and more
- Rare pocket watch collection
Coin collection details:
- United States Mint & Proof Uncirculated Coin Sets
- U.S. Mint Presidential $1.00 proof sets
- U.S. Westward Journey Series
- Vintage Lincoln Penny Book Set
- 2006 San Francisco Old Mint Commemorative Coin Sets
- Vintage silver Olympic sets
- U.S. SILVER proof sets
- U.S. Post Office statehood quarter and stamp sets
- 1986 Modern Commemorative silver coin set
- 1954 U.S. proof set
- Indian head penny book set
- Barber V Liberty Nickel book set
- Buffalo head nickel book set
- Shield nickel book set
- $1.00 silver certificates
- Confederate currency collection
- Sealed U.S. Mint John Marshall Chief of Justice Coin and Chronicle Set
- RARE 1799 - Early 1800s Large Cent book
- $2.00 World's First Hologram Bill
- Huge jar of unresearched coins
Sports Card Collection:
- 1981-1986 and 1990 Don Russ Baseball Album
- Topps Baseball Albums, 1992, 1982, 1990, 1980, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1984, 1987, 1983
- 1990 and 1991 Topps hockey album
- 1981 -1987 Fleer Baseball album
- 1990 Upper Deck baseball set
- 1980s Topps Allstar Game Commemorative Baseball card set
- 1989 and 1990 Bowman baseball card set
- 1980 and 1983Topps Football card album
- 1991 PGA Tour cards sealed box set
- Series 2 Upper deck collector's choice basketball sealed box set
- 1992 Sealed Fleer baseball sealed set
- 1990 and 1991 Series I and II NFL Pro Set (sealed box)
- 1990 Score NFL football box set
- 1990 NHL Pro set (sealed)
- 1993 sealed Fleer baseball Series I set
- 1991 Score NHL Hockey set
- Don Russ Series II baseball sealed set, 1992
- NBA Hoops box set
- MLB Sealed Don Russ 82D Wax box sealed set
- 1992-1993 NBA Hoops set
- 1991 Winston Cup Pro Set, car racing
- 1992 5th Anniversary Edition Maxx Nascar sealed box set
- The Babe Ruth Collection sealed card set
- Topps Big Baseball sealed box sets
- Classic Best Major League Way Jumbo Pack sealed set
- 1992 Topps baseball card set
- 1993 MLB Score Select Premier Edition Sealed Set
- 1991 Upper Deck baseball edition complete set
- Mega Hit X-Men Power Rangers, Batman sealed card set
- 1989 Score NFL football set
- 1991 Don Russ Baseball sealed set
- 1993 Classic Draft Pick collection sealed set
- Box of MVP baseball cards
- And SO MUCH MORE!! PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR ALL CARDS!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION:
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all these terms & conditions, and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of this site. Arizona law will apply to all legal disputes.
This Bidder Agreement ("Agreement") is made between Fidelity Estate Services, LLC ("FES") and the person or entity listed on this page ("Buyer"). Bidder agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with respect to all sales and auctions conducted by Auctioneer. Bidder acknowledges that additional terms to this Agreement may be posted and/or announced from the auction block and such additional terms are deemed incorporated into this Agreement by this reference and are binding on Bidder.
Each Lot is sold "AS IS-WHERE IS", with all faults and defects and all errors of description. Buyer hereby waives and releases FES from and against any claim, demand, liability, or expense of any kind arising out of or related to the Lot.
Buyer acknowledges and understands;
1. FES does not make any representations or express any opinions of its own concerning any Lot
2. Buyer has the option to make his own examination of online photos and/or in-person preview of any Lot before bidding; and assumes all risk of any nonconformities in any Lot.
3. Condition report requests are suggested if you are unable to view the item in person. Condition report requests are answered in the order they are received. It is at the auctioneer's discretion to respond to any request sent the day of the auction.
4. Buyer further acknowledges that he has not relied upon any Statements and/or oral or written representations by FES contained in any catalogs or advertisements of any type pertaining to the sale, including without limitation statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, originality, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, and/or model of any Lot or of any component of any Lot.
5. Buyer represents that the amount bid for any Lot is based solely on Buyer's own independent inspection and evaluation via photos provided online of that Lot.
6. Auctioneer is not liable for any issues concerning telephone bids, online bidding, and/or absentee bidding.
7. Buyer assumes all risks associated with any nonconformity of any Lot or any component of any Lot.
8. As a condition of participation in the auction, Buyer represents that he will conduct any inspections and examination necessary via photos provided online to satisfy himself of all material facts before making any bid.
9. Auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item at any time before its actual final sale, including during bidding.
10. Auctioneer at its discretion reserves the right to refuse any bid from any bidder and not to recognize a bidder.
The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer is FINAL. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer is deemed the buyer of the item auctioned. If any dispute were to arise between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right and the discretion;
1. to determine the successful bidder.
2. to refuse any bid from any bidder and/or not to recognize a bidder.
3. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, before Buyer may initiate any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to any sale occurring as a result of this Agreement, including, but not limited to issues related to Seller's representations or statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, model or mileage, or any other representation made regarding any Lot, Buyer shall submit to a mediation with Seller to be facilitated by FES or its designee on the terms and conditions set forth by FES.
Buyer agrees not to join FES as a defendant in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly out of the condition of the Lot or any alleged representations concerning the Lot. If Buyer fails to comply with this provision, Buyer agrees to reimburse FES for all costs, expenses, and fees, including attorney fees, in defense of such claims.
Buyer hereby waives any potential or actual conflict of interest inherent in such a mediation process and agrees to defend (using counsel reasonably acceptable to FES). Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or bidder's agents, and further agrees to hold harmless Auctioneer and the seller, and their respective agents, employees and representatives for and from (a) any and all personal injury to bidder and bidder's agents, (b) any property damage occurring on the auction premises, and any and all suits, claims, damages, costs and expenses of every kind and nature which may or might be asserted against any of them as a result of the actions or omissions of bidder and/or bidder's agents.
Bidder hereby acknowledges that Auctioneer is an Arizona company with its principal place of business in the State of Arizona.
BIDDER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, THAT THE STATE COURTS OF ARIZONA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY ACTION BROUGHT TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OVER ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION(S) WITH AUCTIONEER. VENUE IS IN THE MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA. AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATION.
No waiver or alteration of any provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Auctioneer or unless it is publicly announced by Auctioneer from the auction block prior to sale. Any prior oral or written representations or agreements between the Parties are superseded by this Agreement.
The rights and remedies of Auctioneer under this Agreement are cumulative, and the use of any one right or remedy shall not preclude or waive the right to use any or all other remedies Auctioneer may have by law, statute, ordinance or otherwise. In any litigation or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement, Buyer agrees to pay all FES's attorney fees, costs and other expenses incurred in connection with the litigation or proceeding if FES is successful in such litigation or proceeding.
This Agreement and related Contract of Sale contain the entire agreement between Buyer and FES pertaining to the subject matter described herein. Any terms proposed by Buyer orally or in writing which add to, vary from or conflict with this Agreement shall be void.
PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment are cash, credit or debit Card. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder).
BUYERS FEES: The price paid by bidder, or phone bidder is the sum of;
(a) Bidder's final bid (hammer price per lot),
(b) A premium of 18% of the hammer price per lot for all transactions.
(c) All applicable sales tax.
Buyer understands and agrees that the buyer's premium per Lot purchased will be automatically included in the final settlement figure, and the buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority.
SALES TAX LAW: Buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority. State Sales Tax Law, if applicable, will be applied. Phoenix, AZ 8.6%.
CONDITION OF GOODS: Condition: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced, and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.