Everything Sells at NO RESERVE!
To register, all you need to do is show up and bring a driver's license!
Saturday, March 5, 2022
9:00AM Preview, 10:00AM Auction
Exact address in Scottsdale will be available 3 days before the sale!
*Food and drinks will be available for purchase!*
- BEAUTIFUL 2011 Honda CR-V EXL Premier Edition with Navigation! All Leather, Power & Heated Seats! This car is senior owned and maintained with less than 62,000 miles! Vin # JHLRE3H77BC011772, will be fully detailed right before the auction! Clear Title Ready to go!
- 2019 Chevy Bolt EV with LESS THAN 6,000MILES! Upgraded BOSE Sound System! Vin # 1G1FZ6S03K4121836, will be fully detailed right before the auction! This Electric car is amazing! It comes with the charger station that you can hook up to your home. ESTATE OWNED!!!!
- If you are the winning bidder of a vehicle, we will require a $2,000.00 non-refundable CASH deposit immediately when the Auctioneer says "Sold", so please plan accordingly. You will have until Monday, March 7th at 5:00PM to pay the remainder of funds via cash or Certified Cashier's Check made out to Fidelity Estate Services.
- HUGE sterling silver flatware set
- Picasso Signed Art w/ Cert!
- Marc Chagall Signed Art with Cert!
- Designer watches
- RARE U.S. Silver Morgan and Peace Dollars
- RARE Roman Coins
- U.S. Graded Coins, PCGS
- Daum Nancy France Art Glass Sculptures
- The Washington Mint .999 Pure Silver 1/4 quarter pound silver bars (7 in wood case)
- Large collection of sterling silver jewelry
- Pamp Suisse 14K gold dream pendants
- Loose gemstones with certs from Chanthaburi Gemological Research Institution
- Large bronze sculpture depicting man with rope
- Life sized "Golden Eagle with Prey" wood sculpture by L.G. Ketchum
- TONS of Asian collectible throughout the house!
- Large collection of ironwood wildlife sculptures
- Collection of art glass marine animal sculptures
- Stone sculptures
- Sammy Aladdin Gaming Slot Machine
- Antique tea cart
- "Cobblestone Bridge" oil on canvas by Thomas Kinkade (approx. 53" X 40")
- "Clocktower Cottage" oil on canvas by Thomas Kinkade (approx. 38" X 29")
- Native American silver and turquoise jewelry including bolos, rings, pins, etc.
- Vintage - modern men's wristwatches
- LARGE sterling silver jewelry collection
- 14K gold jewelry
- 1851 VG U.S. Large Matron Head Cent
- 1934 $1 U.S. Hawaiian Bill
- Sunshine Mint 1 Troy Oz. .999 Silver Coins
- 1932 S. U.S. Washington Rare Date Silver Quarter
- 1780 Austria 1 Thaler Silver Rare Coin
- Foreign silver coin collection
- Antique - vintage Asian wood carved sculptures
- Antique - vintage Asian ivory sculptures
- Sterling silver flatware set
- Sterling and silverplate serving pieces
- Czechoslovakian Bohemian art glass vases and glasses
- Large screen with mother of pearl Asian scene
- Asian screen with semi-precious stone inlay design
- Asian wood paneled screen
- Beauvais sailboat art
- Native American pottery
- African art
- Tribal art
- Thailand Teak Wood Carved Furniture
- Asian wood block prints
- R. G. Rodell diaramas
- Curio cabinets
- Wood desk with hand carved Asian scene
- Wood trunk with hand carved Asian scene
- Brass stands
- Black lacquer Asian hand painted dresser with mirror
- Drop leaf secretary desk
- Burl wood curved sofa table
- Pressed and cut glass vases
- Asian nest of tables
- Cedar chests
- Display cabinets
- Asian antique furniture
- Coffee table with inlaid village and mountain scene
- Modern barstools chrome and black upholstered barstools
- Faux fur throw rug
- Modern wall clock
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION:
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all these terms & conditions, and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of this site. Arizona law will apply to all legal disputes.
This Bidder Agreement ("Agreement") is made between Fidelity Estate Services, LLC ("FES") and the person or entity listed on this page ("Buyer"). Bidder agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with respect to all sales and auctions conducted by Auctioneer. Bidder acknowledges that additional terms to this Agreement may be posted and/or announced from the auction block and such additional terms are deemed incorporated into this Agreement by this reference and are binding on Bidder.
Each Lot is sold "AS IS-WHERE IS", with all faults and defects and all errors of description. Buyer hereby waives and releases FES from and against any claim, demand, liability, or expense of any kind arising out of or related to the Lot.
Buyer acknowledges and understands;
1. FES does not make any representations or express any opinions of its own concerning any Lot
2. Buyer has the option to make his own examination of online photos and/or in-person preview of any Lot before bidding; and assumes all risk of any nonconformities in any Lot.
3. Condition report requests are suggested if you are unable to view the item in person. Condition report requests are answered in the order they are received. It is at the auctioneer's discretion to respond to any request sent the day of the auction.
4. Buyer further acknowledges that he has not relied upon any Statements and/or oral or written representations by FES contained in any catalogs or advertisements of any type pertaining to the sale, including without limitation statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, originality, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, and/or model of any Lot or of any component of any Lot.
5. Buyer represents that the amount bid for any Lot is based solely on Buyer's own independent inspection and evaluation via photos provided online of that Lot.
6. Auctioneer is not liable for any issues concerning telephone bids, online bidding, and/or absentee bidding.
7. Buyer assumes all risks associated with any nonconformity of any Lot or any component of any Lot.
8. As a condition of participation in the auction, Buyer represents that he will conduct any inspections and examination necessary via photos provided online to satisfy himself of all material facts before making any bid.
9. Auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item at any time before its actual final sale, including during bidding.
10. Auctioneer at its discretion reserves the right to refuse any bid from any bidder and not to recognize a bidder.
The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer is FINAL. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer is deemed the buyer of the item auctioned. If any dispute were to arise between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right and the discretion;
1. to determine the successful bidder.
2. to refuse any bid from any bidder and/or not to recognize a bidder.
3. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, before Buyer may initiate any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to any sale occurring as a result of this Agreement, including, but not limited to issues related to Seller's representations or statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, model or mileage, or any other representation made regarding any Lot, Buyer shall submit to a mediation with Seller to be facilitated by FES or its designee on the terms and conditions set forth by FES.
Buyer agrees not to join FES as a defendant in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly out of the condition of the Lot or any alleged representations concerning the Lot. If Buyer fails to comply with this provision, Buyer agrees to reimburse FES for all costs, expenses, and fees, including attorney fees, in defense of such claims.
Buyer hereby waives any potential or actual conflict of interest inherent in such a mediation process and agrees to defend (using counsel reasonably acceptable to FES). Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or bidder's agents, and further agrees to hold harmless Auctioneer and the seller, and their respective agents, employees and representatives for and from (a) any and all personal injury to bidder and bidder's agents, (b) any property damage occurring on the auction premises, and any and all suits, claims, damages, costs and expenses of every kind and nature which may or might be asserted against any of them as a result of the actions or omissions of bidder and/or bidder's agents.
Bidder hereby acknowledges that Auctioneer is an Arizona company with its principal place of business in the State of Arizona.
BIDDER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, THAT THE STATE COURTS OF ARIZONA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY ACTION BROUGHT TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OVER ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION(S) WITH AUCTIONEER. VENUE IS IN THE MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA. AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATION.
No waiver or alteration of any provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Auctioneer or unless it is publicly announced by Auctioneer from the auction block prior to sale. Any prior oral or written representations or agreements between the Parties are superseded by this Agreement.
The rights and remedies of Auctioneer under this Agreement are cumulative, and the use of any one right or remedy shall not preclude or waive the right to use any or all other remedies Auctioneer may have by law, statute, ordinance or otherwise. In any litigation or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement, Buyer agrees to pay all FES's attorney fees, costs and other expenses incurred in connection with the litigation or proceeding if FES is successful in such litigation or proceeding.
This Agreement and related Contract of Sale contain the entire agreement between Buyer and FES pertaining to the subject matter described herein. Any terms proposed by Buyer orally or in writing which add to, vary from or conflict with this Agreement shall be void.
PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment are cash, credit or debit Card. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder).
BUYERS FEES: The price paid by bidder, or phone bidder is the sum of;
(a) Bidder's final bid (hammer price per lot),
(b) A premium of 18% of the hammer price per lot for all transactions.
(c) All applicable sales tax.
Buyer understands and agrees that the buyer's premium per Lot purchased will be automatically included in the final settlement figure, and the buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority.
SALES TAX LAW: Buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority. State Sales Tax Law, if applicable, will be applied. Phoenix, AZ 8.6%.
CONDITION OF GOODS: Condition: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced, and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.