Everything sells at NO RESERVE!
Saturday, August 21, 2021
8:00AM Preview, 9:00 Auction
Address in Phoenix will be shown 2 days before the sale.
*Food and drinks will be available for purchase!*
The family is living on site! Valuables will be kept off site until the morning of the sale. No early previews will be available.
- 1994 Ford F150 pickup truck with 254,XXX miles, vin #1FTEX15N7RKA78658, starts right up and runs great according to the client! (Will be fully detailed right before the sale!)
- 1972 Chevy C10 pickup truck, odometer reads only 32,381 miles and the client believes these to be ORIGINAL miles! Vin # CCE142S119394
- 2004 Saturn Vue SUV with approx. 88,XXX miles! Vin # 5GZCZ53444S842797 (Will be fully detailed right before the sale!)
- If you are the winning bidder of a vehicle, we require a non-refundable $2,000.00 CASH deposit (per vehicle) immediately when the Auctioneer says, "Sold", so please plan accordingly. The remainder of funds is due on Monday, August 23rd by 5:00PM via cash or certified cashier's check made out to Fidelity Estate Services.
- R1 Smith and Wesson five shot revolver with mother of pearl grips. SN 11711
- R2 Stainless Colt MK IV Series 80 semi-automatic .380 auto pistol with mother of pearl grips. SN RS43103.
- R3 Regent 8 shot 22.LR revolver. SN R52313.
- R4 stainless Colt Pony Pocketlite semi-automatic .380 auto pistol with poly grips. SN NR06321
- R5 Iver Johnsons Arms five shot revolver. SN 61656
- R6 Ruger LCP semi-automatic .380 auto pistol SN 371-89947
- R7 Smith & Wesson SW40V semi-automatic pistol SN PAZ8712
- R8 Taurus 709 Slim 9mm pistol SN TJY03021
- R9 Colt Targetsman .22LR pistol with wood grips. SN 162744-C.
- R10 Topper model 185 break barrel 20 gauge shotgun with wood stock and full choke. SN 2876576
- R11 Savage Model 220L 20 gauge break barrel shotgun with wood stock.
- R12 Marlin model 60 tube fed .22LR rifle with wood stock. SN 18370781
- R13 Winchester model 70 bolt action rifle chambered in .270WCF with a Weaver 3x9 scope SN 69194
- R14 Remington Arms .22 cal rolling block rifle. SN J23590
- R15 Westernfield model m812 .22 S L LR bolt action rifle.
- R16 Winchester 20 gauge break barrel shotgun SN A2469
- R17 Stevens model 940b 20 gauge break barrel shotgun
- R18 Thompson center Rochester with 223 Remington barrel and .22WMR
TOOLS, ANTIQUES, & MISC.:
- Vintage Budweiser World's Champion Clydesdale bar light/sign
- Vintage Superman collectibles
- Cast iron logwood stove
- Vintage/Antique Zenith Radio
- Stained glass window
- Kennedy tool chest
- Misc. hunting and pocket knives
- Baseball card collection
- Lionel model trains with original boxes
- Muir models with original boxes
- Revel Big Boy Locomotive model trains
- Antique brass spitoon
- Milwaukee hammer drill
- Cordless grinder
- Belt sander
- Makita sharpener
- Drill doctor
- Wood burning kit
- Freud box joint cutter set
- Eagle air compressor, Silent Series
- Dremel, Model 1830
- DeWalt tools
- Craftsman tool chest/bench
- JET Equipment and Tools
- Bosch Rotary & Demolition Hammers
- Variable speed portable band saw
- Lawn mower
- Stanley wood planes
- Lie-Nielsen wood planes/equipment
- DeLonghi heater
- Rigid portable vac
- Vintage Jack Daniels advertising
- O'Brien vintage wood ski
- John Deere clock
- Peg boards
- Metal horse door knocker
- Metal hose reel
- Metal work table on casters with vise
- Misc. yard tools
- Rockwell Delta Uniplane
- Delta saw
- Antique singer sewing machines
- Dust collector
- Misc. wood
- Rubbermaid outdoor storage box
- Lawn mower
- Scrap metal
- Antique-vintage yard art
- Vintage patio table and chairs
- Antique furniture including tables, chairs, high-chair, trunks, etc.
- Char-Griller grill/smoker with cover
- Barbeques Galore outdoor BBQ grill
- Antique tractor seat
- Antique boot brush
- Animal trap
- Large rock/stone collection
- Fire hydrant
- Antique water pump
- Diamondplate truck box
- Metal truck ramps
- Jack stands
- Antique drop leaf table and chairs
- Whatnot cabinet with collectibles
- Vintage LeBanque Carousel Bank
- Cast iron pig statue
- Acoustic guitar
- Antique solid wood bar cabinet
- Antique cased clock
- Slag glass lamps
- Marble top center table and end tables
- Tan upholstered reclining chair
- Duck decoys
- Antique piano stool on claw and ball feet
- Redwing crock
- Flatscreen TV
- German cuckoo clock
- Misc. kitchen goods
- Health Rider exercise bike
- Work table with Flexecut supplies
- Model cars and Wings of Texaco model airplanes
- Antique bed
- Antique marble top dresser
- Vintage pinball machine
- Collection of woodworking books
- Misc. books
- Antique musical instruments
- Body Fit exercise machine
- Railroad lanterns
- Beer collectibles
- Misc. western artwork
- Men's cowboy boots, hats, and belts
- Modern gray upholstered barstools
- Antique washboard
- Antique dresser/hall tree with mirror
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION:
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all these terms & conditions, and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of this site. Arizona law will apply to all legal disputes.
This Bidder Agreement ("Agreement") is made between Fidelity Estate Services, LLC ("FES") and the person or entity listed on this page ("Buyer"). Bidder agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with respect to all sales and auctions conducted by Auctioneer. Bidder acknowledges that additional terms to this Agreement may be posted and/or announced from the auction block and such additional terms are deemed incorporated into this Agreement by this reference and are binding on Bidder.
Each Lot is sold "AS IS-WHERE IS", with all faults and defects and all errors of description. Buyer hereby waives and releases FES from and against any claim, demand, liability, or expense of any kind arising out of or related to the Lot.
Buyer acknowledges and understands;
1. FES does not make any representations or express any opinions of its own concerning any Lot
2. Buyer has the option to make his own examination of online photos and/or in-person preview of any Lot before bidding; and assumes all risk of any nonconformities in any Lot.
3. Condition report requests are suggested if you are unable to view the item in person. Condition report requests are answered in the order they are received. It is at the auctioneer's discretion to respond to any request sent the day of the auction.
4. Buyer further acknowledges that he has not relied upon any Statements and/or oral or written representations by FES contained in any catalogs or advertisements of any type pertaining to the sale, including without limitation statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, originality, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, and/or model of any Lot or of any component of any Lot.
5. Buyer represents that the amount bid for any Lot is based solely on Buyer's own independent inspection and evaluation via photos provided online of that Lot.
6. Auctioneer is not liable for any issues concerning telephone bids, online bidding, and/or absentee bidding.
7. Buyer assumes all risks associated with any nonconformity of any Lot or any component of any Lot.
8. As a condition of participation in the auction, Buyer represents that he will conduct any inspections and examination necessary via photos provided online to satisfy himself of all material facts before making any bid.
9. Auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item at any time before its actual final sale, including during bidding.
10. Auctioneer at its discretion reserves the right to refuse any bid from any bidder and not to recognize a bidder.
The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer is FINAL. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer is deemed the buyer of the item auctioned. If any dispute were to arise between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right and the discretion;
1. to determine the successful bidder.
2. to refuse any bid from any bidder and/or not to recognize a bidder.
3. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, before Buyer may initiate any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to any sale occurring as a result of this Agreement, including, but not limited to issues related to Seller's representations or statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, model or mileage, or any other representation made regarding any Lot, Buyer shall submit to a mediation with Seller to be facilitated by FES or its designee on the terms and conditions set forth by FES.
Buyer agrees not to join FES as a defendant in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly out of the condition of the Lot or any alleged representations concerning the Lot. If Buyer fails to comply with this provision, Buyer agrees to reimburse FES for all costs, expenses, and fees, including attorney fees, in defense of such claims.
Buyer hereby waives any potential or actual conflict of interest inherent in such a mediation process and agrees to defend (using counsel reasonably acceptable to FES). Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or bidder's agents, and further agrees to hold harmless Auctioneer and the seller, and their respective agents, employees and representatives for and from (a) any and all personal injury to bidder and bidder's agents, (b) any property damage occurring on the auction premises, and any and all suits, claims, damages, costs and expenses of every kind and nature which may or might be asserted against any of them as a result of the actions or omissions of bidder and/or bidder's agents.
Bidder hereby acknowledges that Auctioneer is an Arizona company with its principal place of business in the State of Arizona.
BIDDER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, THAT THE STATE COURTS OF ARIZONA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY ACTION BROUGHT TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OVER ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION(S) WITH AUCTIONEER. VENUE IS IN THE MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA. AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATION.
No waiver or alteration of any provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Auctioneer or unless it is publicly announced by Auctioneer from the auction block prior to sale. Any prior oral or written representations or agreements between the Parties are superseded by this Agreement.
The rights and remedies of Auctioneer under this Agreement are cumulative, and the use of any one right or remedy shall not preclude or waive the right to use any or all other remedies Auctioneer may have by law, statute, ordinance or otherwise. In any litigation or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement, Buyer agrees to pay all FES's attorney fees, costs and other expenses incurred in connection with the litigation or proceeding if FES is successful in such litigation or proceeding.
This Agreement and related Contract of Sale contain the entire agreement between Buyer and FES pertaining to the subject matter described herein. Any terms proposed by Buyer orally or in writing which add to, vary from or conflict with this Agreement shall be void.
PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment are cash, credit or debit Card. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder).
BUYERS FEES: The price paid by bidder, or phone bidder is the sum of;
(a) Bidder's final bid (hammer price per lot),
(b) A premium of 15% for cash and 18% for debit/credit of the hammer price per lot for all transactions.
(c) All applicable sales tax.
Buyer understands and agrees that the buyer's premium per Lot purchased will be automatically included in the final settlement figure, and the buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority.
SALES TAX LAW: Buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority. State Sales Tax Law, if applicable, will be applied. Phoenix, AZ 8.6%.
CONDITION OF GOODS: Condition: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced, and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.