Everything Sells at NO RESERVE!
Saturday, June 19, 2021
8:00AM Preview, 9:00AM Auction
Address in Paradise Valley will be shown on June 14th
“Absentee and Phone Bids are available if you are out of state or cannot make the sale”
FINE ART INCLUDING:
- Leslie Cauldwell (1861-1941) New York original oil on canvas artwork (Sold comparable: March 2016, Christie's Paris Auction House- sold for $11,380.00.)
- Joseph Bail (1862-1921) France original oil on canvas depicting mother and child scene (Sold comparables by Christie's, Sotheby's, Bonhams, ranging from $15,000.00-$46,600.00 sold prices.) Sold with a conservative reserve.
- Freda Marshall Native American original oil on canvas artwork depicting woman and burro donkey
PARK WEST ART INCLUDING:
- Itzchak Tarkay "Afternoon at the Cafe"
- Itzchak Tarkay "After Dinner Relaxation"
- Itzchak Tarkay "Winding Down No. 1"
- Jean-Claude Picot "Un Soir D'ete"
- Jean-Claude Picot "Retour de Peche"
- Shen "Grand Canyon Vista"
- Csaba Markus "Vermillia" sublimation on wood
- Csaba Markus "Woman of the Spring" sublimation on wood
- Ashton Howard "Passage Sailboats" original painting
- Tim Yanke "Four Winds Lone Eagle" #352/450
- Matt Beyrer "The Coming Day" #48/130
- Patrick Guyton "Peanut w/ Red Chop"
- Patrick Guyton "Needle w/ Red Chop"
- Patrick Guyton "Gimme Shelter"
- Patrick Guyton "Goldie w/ Red Chop"
- Slava Ilyayve "Caught in the Rain"
- Autumn de Forest "Shroud of Turin"
- Itzchak Tarkay "Elegance in Concept"
- Itzchak Tarkay "Tea in Gray"
- Ashton Howard "Waterfall"
- Tim Yanke- untitles
- David Najar "Dogwood Display" giclee
- Matt Beyrer "Mystic Falls"
- Itzchak Tarkay "Gulf Coast Breeze"
- Csaba Markus "Fleurissima"
- Autumn de Forest "Over the Rainbow" with signed hand print
- Duaiv "Dolce Vita" giclee
- Itzchak Tarkay "Jamestown Cottage"
- Csaba Markus "Venus Au Bain" sublimation on wood
- Csaba Markus "Hermelina" sublimation on wood
- Patrick Guyton "Arbre Petit Gold"
- Itzchak Tarkay "Day Dreaming No. 8"
- Fine Gorham sterling silver flatware set
- Treasure sterling silver Colonial flatware set
- 18KT yellow gold fine Asian jade and diamond pendant (client paid $3,800.00 in 1980s)
- 14KT white gold diamond and jade Asian ring (client paid $4,000.00 in 1980s)
- Val Saint Lambert Crystal Glass set
- HUGE Wedgwood service for 24 china set
- Pareek Johnson Brothers England china set
- Saucie Mexican folk art carving depicting 3 women
- Mid-century modern brutalist folk art wood sculptures
- Pair of Marty Riley carved bird decoys
- Mexican pottery HUGE tree of life sculpture
- Mexican wood carved religious statue
- Porcelain birdcage lamp
- Antique French American marble top furniture
- Pair of early antique wood barrister book cases
- Arts and Crafts stained glass lamp
- Antique Venetian hand painted cranberry swan and cherub chalice
- U.S. Circa 1872 Sword
- Map of AZ 1912
- HUGE collection of rare Mexican folk art including statues, shadow boxes, pottery, crosses, etc.
- 2 vintage iron retro patio sets
- Misc. furniture and decor throughout!
- Hohokam CA 1200 New Gila Bend Pre-Historic pottery vessel
- Large Early pottery vase with geometric design
- Tina Garcia San Juan Santa Clara pottery vase
- E.H. Lindquist carved bowl
- Jacob Rodpee hand carved kachinas
- Rose Chino Garcia Acoma New Mexico pot
- Jose Lucano carved pottery depicting kokopelli
- 4 large Native American hand woven baskets
- Plains Indian long bow with 3 hunting arrows, a traditional Hopi design with documentation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION:
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all these terms & conditions, and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of this site. Arizona law will apply to all legal disputes.
This Bidder Agreement ("Agreement") is made between Fidelity Estate Services, LLC ("FES") and the person or entity listed on this page ("Buyer"). Bidder agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with respect to all sales and auctions conducted by Auctioneer. Bidder acknowledges that additional terms to this Agreement may be posted and/or announced from the auction block and such additional terms are deemed incorporated into this Agreement by this reference and are binding on Bidder.
Each Lot is sold "AS IS-WHERE IS", with all faults and defects and all errors of description. Buyer hereby waives and releases FES from and against any claim, demand, liability, or expense of any kind arising out of or related to the Lot.
Buyer acknowledges and understands;
1. FES does not make any representations or express any opinions of its own concerning any Lot
2. Buyer has the option to make his own examination of online photos and/or in-person preview of any Lot before bidding; and assumes all risk of any nonconformities in any Lot.
3. Condition report requests are suggested if you are unable to view the item in person. Condition report requests are answered in the order they are received. It is at the auctioneer's discretion to respond to any request sent the day of the auction.
4. Buyer further acknowledges that he has not relied upon any Statements and/or oral or written representations by FES contained in any catalogs or advertisements of any type pertaining to the sale, including without limitation statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, originality, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, and/or model of any Lot or of any component of any Lot.
5. Buyer represents that the amount bid for any Lot is based solely on Buyer's own independent inspection and evaluation via photos provided online of that Lot.
6. Auctioneer is not liable for any issues concerning telephone bids, online bidding, and/or absentee bidding.
7. Buyer assumes all risks associated with any nonconformity of any Lot or any component of any Lot.
8. As a condition of participation in the auction, Buyer represents that he will conduct any inspections and examination necessary via photos provided online to satisfy himself of all material facts before making any bid.
9. Auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item at any time before its actual final sale, including during bidding.
10. Auctioneer at its discretion reserves the right to refuse any bid from any bidder and not to recognize a bidder.
The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer is FINAL. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer is deemed the buyer of the item auctioned. If any dispute were to arise between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right and the discretion;
1. to determine the successful bidder.
2. to refuse any bid from any bidder and/or not to recognize a bidder.
3. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, before Buyer may initiate any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to any sale occurring as a result of this Agreement, including, but not limited to issues related to Seller's representations or statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, model or mileage, or any other representation made regarding any Lot, Buyer shall submit to a mediation with Seller to be facilitated by FES or its designee on the terms and conditions set forth by FES.
Buyer agrees not to join FES as a defendant in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly out of the condition of the Lot or any alleged representations concerning the Lot. If Buyer fails to comply with this provision, Buyer agrees to reimburse FES for all costs, expenses, and fees, including attorney fees, in defense of such claims.
Buyer hereby waives any potential or actual conflict of interest inherent in such a mediation process and agrees to defend (using counsel reasonably acceptable to FES). Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or bidder's agents, and further agrees to hold harmless Auctioneer and the seller, and their respective agents, employees and representatives for and from (a) any and all personal injury to bidder and bidder's agents, (b) any property damage occurring on the auction premises, and any and all suits, claims, damages, costs and expenses of every kind and nature which may or might be asserted against any of them as a result of the actions or omissions of bidder and/or bidder's agents.
Bidder hereby acknowledges that Auctioneer is an Arizona company with its principal place of business in the State of Arizona.
BIDDER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, THAT THE STATE COURTS OF ARIZONA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY ACTION BROUGHT TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OVER ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION(S) WITH AUCTIONEER. VENUE IS IN THE MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA. AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATION.
No waiver or alteration of any provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Auctioneer or unless it is publicly announced by Auctioneer from the auction block prior to sale. Any prior oral or written representations or agreements between the Parties are superseded by this Agreement.
The rights and remedies of Auctioneer under this Agreement are cumulative, and the use of any one right or remedy shall not preclude or waive the right to use any or all other remedies Auctioneer may have by law, statute, ordinance or otherwise. In any litigation or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement, Buyer agrees to pay all FES's attorney fees, costs and other expenses incurred in connection with the litigation or proceeding if FES is successful in such litigation or proceeding.
This Agreement and related Contract of Sale contain the entire agreement between Buyer and FES pertaining to the subject matter described herein. Any terms proposed by Buyer orally or in writing which add to, vary from or conflict with this Agreement shall be void.
PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment are cash, credit or debit Card. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder).
BUYERS FEES: The price paid by bidder, or phone bidder is the sum of;
(a) Bidder's final bid (hammer price per lot),
(b) A premium of 15% for cash and 18% for debit/credit of the hammer price per lot for all transactions.
(c) All applicable sales tax.
Buyer understands and agrees that the buyer's premium per Lot purchased will be automatically included in the final settlement figure, and the buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority.
SALES TAX LAW: Buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority. State Sales Tax Law, if applicable, will be applied. Phoenix, AZ 8.6%.
CONDITION OF GOODS: Condition: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced, and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.