Everything Sells at NO RESERVE!
Saturday, April 3rd, 2021
8:00AM Preview, 9:00AM Auction
10101 W. Signal Butte Circle, Sun City, AZ 85373
*This going to be a HUGE auction! We're featuring a lifetime collection from one Native AZ estate, and this will be one of our nicest sales of the year. We will be running 2 rings that day, and food and beverages will be available, so come on out for some good deals! Face masks are strongly encouraged and we appreciate your cooperation!*
- 2016 Ford Fusion, model SE "Eco Boost" with 9,450 original miles, vin #3FA6P0HD7GR145162, original, senior owned, Sun City vehicle! All power
- 1965 Mustang with red leather interior! Odometer reads 82,784 miles, Vin #5RO7T212213
- Both vehicles will be fully detailed before the auction! If you are the winning bidder of a vehicle, we require a $2,000.00 CASH deposit immediately when the Auctioneer says, "Sold", so please plan accordingly. The remainder of funds is due by Monday, April 5th 2021 at 5:00PM via cash or certified cashier's check made out to Fidelity Estate Services.
- A1- Early A. Uberti & C. “Cattleman” .44 cal single action revolver, Serial #1445
- A2- Early Colt PT FA .45 US single action army six shot revolver, 3 matching serial #s: 31481
- A3- Sam L. Colt 1851Navy .36 cal pistol with original wood box, powder flask, and ball. Matching serial #: 204792
- A4- Sam L.Colt 1851 Navy .36 cal pistol mostly matching serial # 12989
- A5- US R. Johnson 1840 Connecticut cap and ball black powder pistol
- A6- 1800s M. R. De Culle 1841 cap and ball pistol
- A7- Sturm Ruger & Co. 1964 “Bearcat” .22 cal single action6shot revolver with engraving, serial #36481
- A8- 1811-1892 ELG* proof mark Octagon single shot English cap and ball pistol
- A9- Early Smith & Wesson .38 Special CTG six shot revolver, serial #93536
- A10- Sam L Colt 1849 pocket (baby dragoon).31cal octagon barrel pistol, serial #225266 232564
- A11- 1800s Manhattan Firearms Co six shot single action revolver, Circa 1859, matching serial #s: 13616
- A12-Early H&R nine shot .22 caliber revolver with long barrel, serial #M16600
- A13- Crossman Mark 2 Target 1.77 pellet gun
- A14- 1800s LG Star octagon barrel black powder pistol
- A15- Ruger M77 7mm Remington Mag bolt action rifle (200thyear of American Liberty Commemorative Rifle) Serial # 71-91842
- A16- SKS 7.62x39mm cal rifle with bayonet, Serial #04506-78
- A17- Savage 24V Series B over and under 30-30 Win / c20-gauge shotgun rifle with original bluing, Serial #C401180
- A18- DPMS Panther Arms Cal .223-5.56mm Mod A-15 Rifle with BSA scope, Serial #DM10773K
- A19- RARE Browning Arms Belgium Special Steel 12-gaugeshotgun with engraving, MODEL 2000, serial #3632C57
- A20- RARE Magnum Browning Special Steel 12-gauge shotgun with engraving, serial #7V3858
- A21- RARE Browning Arms Belgium .270 caliber rifle with engraving and Leupold scope, serial #23766 M8
- A22- Hy-Score Mod 615 cal .177 German pistol
- A23- Smith & Wesson stainless .357 Magnum revolver, serial #73K2626
- A24- Beretta USA 3032 Tomcat-32 semi auto pistol, serial #DAA180059
- A25- Early RARE Colt Police Positive Special 32-20 WCF single shot revolver
- A26- Rohm Sontheim .22 cal short revolver, serial #892715
- A27- Bond Arms Texas Defender over and under .357 Mag /.38 SPL, Derringer pistol, serial #6669
- A28- Early Harrington and Richardson Arms stainless revolver, serial #160
- A29- Smith & Wesson .38 special CTG revolver, serial #8K43241
- A30- Smith & Wesson model SW 9M 9mm pistol with case, serial #KAB0951
- A31- Smith & Wesson nickel snub nose .38 S&W special revolver, serial #BSP3643
- A32- Northern American Arms .22LR with 1 1/8” barrel, serial #G35849
- A33- Rossi BRAND NEW by Taurus, made in Brazil, .410 and .22 caliber rifle, serial #SA11220BS
- A34- Remington Field Master Model 572 pump action .22 SL and LR
- A35- Crossman Phantom break barrel pellet gun
- A36- Cooey Model 840-12-gauge Winchester break barrel shotgun, serial #CF11744
- A37- RARE US Springfield Armory Model 1898 military rifle30-40 Krag , serial #330249
- A38- Circa 1800s US revolver/ IverJohnson single actionrevolver .32 calwith Victorian box and bullets
- A39- EXTREMELY RARE Circa 1930 Browning Belgium automatic shotgun full 12-gauge special steel with original Browning Arms Co. documentation, signed by John Browning (President) in original Browning case, serial #158102
- A40- US Springfield M1 30 caliber Springfield Armory military rifle, serial #2951756
- A41- Ruger Mini 14 .223 caliber rifle, serial #182-27175
- A42- Winchester Model 94-30-30 lever action rifle, serial #2789741
- A43- Ruger Mini 14 .223 caliber rifle, serial #183-16122
- A44- Carl Gustafs Stads Gevarsfaktori 1905 military Mauser 6.5/55mm bolt action rifle, serial #164607
- A45- Carl Gustafs Stads Gevarsfaktori 1915 military Mauser6.5/55mm bolt action rifle, serial #382806
- A46- Early 1858 Remington black powder revolving carbine 44 cal , serial #1898
- A47- Balista cross bow
- A48-FI Industries 12-gauge break barrel shotgun
- A49- Early Ithica Western Arms Branch side by side 12-gauge shotgun with hunting hound engraving
- A50- Chinese SKS military rifle with bayonet 7.62 x 39mm , serial #1512404
LISTING OF OTHER ITEMS:
- Assortment of top quality, collectible and hunting knives including:
- Clyde Fischer Texas Knife
- Aitor Hunter Spain Knife
- John Moren Damascus custom knives
- KA-Bar USMC Military knife
- RARE Randall made Orlando Florida knife
- Larry Brewer Tucson AZ knife
- Buck 110 knife
- Riders of the Silver Screen character knives
- Red Ryder Hop Along Cassidy knife
- HUGE collection of jewelry including:
- Nolan Miller
- 14K gold, gemstone, and diamond fine jewelry
- Native American silver jewelry
- Princess Diana Camrose & Kross jewlery
- Honora fresh water pearl collection
- Costume Faberge egg necklaces
- Snoopy Peanuts sterling charm bracelet
- Silver and collectible coin collection including:
- Graded 225th Anniversary US Sealed coins
- 2 boxes of sealed Presidential dollars
- Silver Royal Canadian Mint coins
- Anacs SP70 First Day of Issue Canadian Ten Dollar Coins
- Silver Morgan and Peace Dollars
- Silver American Eagles
- Bradford Exchange Sealed and Graded Brilliant Uncirculated American Silver Eagle Coins
- Graded and sealed US Morgan Dollars
- 2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Silver Coins
- HUGE collection of US Mint Silver Proof Sets
- MS70 Grade 25th Anniversary Silver American Eagle Coins
- Donald Trump Presidential Coins in wood cases
- 8 Coin US Mint Limited Edition Silver Proof Sets
- MASSIVE collection of Precious Moments- most are brand new in original boxes
- HUGE collection of various dolls, also mostly new in original boxes
- Large collection of collectible Hallmark ornaments
- Fenton art glass collection (like new with original boxes)
- Irish Belleek collection (like new with original boxes)
- Camping/survival gear
- Antiques and collectibles including:
- Tribal and Indian baskets
- Antique Confederate currency
- Bell clock ships porthole clock
- Collection of cuckoo clocks
- HUGE collection of military and Bowie knives (brand new)
- Large collection of vintage Pyrex
- Country pottery crocks and enamelware
- Antique crank telephones
- Brand new collectible guitars, violins, and banjos
- HUGE assortment of tactical, military, and survival backpacks and kits
- RARE antique Whitehouse Washington DC reverse painted glass art
- Antique regulator clocks
- Huge vintage record collection
- Antique gingerbread clocks
- RARE antique FORD gum and machine company One Cent Gumball Machine
- Huge collection of new-old stock PEZ character dispensers
- Disney VHS tapes, black diamond
- Vintage Hamilton Beach shake maker
- Monopoly board games
- Black Americana sign
- Rare Lionel train set with original box
- 3 bronze military statues
- Limited Edition #1 Fender Telecaster "Custom Built Beauty"
- Light up neon Diamondback and beer signs
- Tools including:
- Craftsman riding lawn mower
- CPE 6000 watt generator (BRAND NEW!)
- Tools by Dasco, Walton, Stanley, Lixie, Rigid, Chapman, Milwaukee, Simpson, Proto, Bondhus, Skillcraft, Craftsman, Greenley, Dremel, Spraytech, Accushim, Hansen
- Misc. including:
- Household bedroom sets and furniture
- Badger garbage disposal
- Keith Urban records
- Elvis Presley music
- Thomas Edison radio
- Franklin Mint collectibles
- George Strait CDs
- Antique scales
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION:
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all these terms & conditions, and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of this site. Arizona law will apply to all legal disputes.
This Bidder Agreement ("Agreement") is made between Fidelity Estate Services, LLC ("FES") and the person or entity listed on this page ("Buyer"). Bidder agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with respect to all sales and auctions conducted by Auctioneer. Bidder acknowledges that additional terms to this Agreement may be posted and/or announced from the auction block and such additional terms are deemed incorporated into this Agreement by this reference and are binding on Bidder.
Each Lot is sold "AS IS-WHERE IS", with all faults and defects and all errors of description. Buyer hereby waives and releases FES from and against any claim, demand, liability, or expense of any kind arising out of or related to the Lot.
Buyer acknowledges and understands;
1. FES does not make any representations or express any opinions of its own concerning any Lot
2. Buyer has the option to make his own examination of online photos and/or in-person preview of any Lot before bidding; and assumes all risk of any nonconformities in any Lot.
3. Condition report requests are suggested if you are unable to view the item in person. Condition report requests are answered in the order they are received. It is at the auctioneer's discretion to respond to any request sent the day of the auction.
4. Buyer further acknowledges that he has not relied upon any Statements and/or oral or written representations by FES contained in any catalogs or advertisements of any type pertaining to the sale, including without limitation statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, originality, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, and/or model of any Lot or of any component of any Lot.
5. Buyer represents that the amount bid for any Lot is based solely on Buyer's own independent inspection and evaluation via photos provided online of that Lot.
6. Auctioneer is not liable for any issues concerning telephone bids, online bidding, and/or absentee bidding.
7. Buyer assumes all risks associated with any nonconformity of any Lot or any component of any Lot.
8. As a condition of participation in the auction, Buyer represents that he will conduct any inspections and examination necessary via photos provided online to satisfy himself of all material facts before making any bid.
9. Auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item at any time before its actual final sale, including during bidding.
10. Auctioneer at its discretion reserves the right to refuse any bid from any bidder and not to recognize a bidder.
The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer is FINAL. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer is deemed the buyer of the item auctioned. If any dispute were to arise between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right and the discretion;
1. to determine the successful bidder.
2. to refuse any bid from any bidder and/or not to recognize a bidder.
3. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, before Buyer may initiate any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to any sale occurring as a result of this Agreement, including, but not limited to issues related to Seller's representations or statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, model or mileage, or any other representation made regarding any Lot, Buyer shall submit to a mediation with Seller to be facilitated by FES or its designee on the terms and conditions set forth by FES.
Buyer agrees not to join FES as a defendant in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly out of the condition of the Lot or any alleged representations concerning the Lot. If Buyer fails to comply with this provision, Buyer agrees to reimburse FES for all costs, expenses, and fees, including attorney fees, in defense of such claims.
Buyer hereby waives any potential or actual conflict of interest inherent in such a mediation process and agrees to defend (using counsel reasonably acceptable to FES). Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or bidder's agents, and further agrees to hold harmless Auctioneer and the seller, and their respective agents, employees and representatives for and from (a) any and all personal injury to bidder and bidder's agents, (b) any property damage occurring on the auction premises, and any and all suits, claims, damages, costs and expenses of every kind and nature which may or might be asserted against any of them as a result of the actions or omissions of bidder and/or bidder's agents.
Bidder hereby acknowledges that Auctioneer is an Arizona company with its principal place of business in the State of Arizona.
BIDDER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, THAT THE STATE COURTS OF ARIZONA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY ACTION BROUGHT TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OVER ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION(S) WITH AUCTIONEER. VENUE IS IN THE MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA. AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATION.
No waiver or alteration of any provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Auctioneer or unless it is publicly announced by Auctioneer from the auction block prior to sale. Any prior oral or written representations or agreements between the Parties are superseded by this Agreement.
The rights and remedies of Auctioneer under this Agreement are cumulative, and the use of any one right or remedy shall not preclude or waive the right to use any or all other remedies Auctioneer may have by law, statute, ordinance or otherwise. In any litigation or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement, Buyer agrees to pay all FES's attorney fees, costs and other expenses incurred in connection with the litigation or proceeding if FES is successful in such litigation or proceeding.
This Agreement and related Contract of Sale contain the entire agreement between Buyer and FES pertaining to the subject matter described herein. Any terms proposed by Buyer orally or in writing which add to, vary from or conflict with this Agreement shall be void.
PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment are cash, credit or debit Card. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder).
BUYERS FEES: The price paid by bidder, or phone bidder is the sum of;
(a) Bidder's final bid (hammer price per lot),
(b) A premium of 15% for cash and 18% for debit/credit of the hammer price per lot for all transactions.
(c) All applicable sales tax.
Buyer understands and agrees that the buyer's premium per Lot purchased will be automatically included in the final settlement figure, and the buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority.
SALES TAX LAW: Buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority. State Sales Tax Law, if applicable, will be applied. Phoenix, AZ 8.6%.
CONDITION OF GOODS: Condition: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced, and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.