ONE DAY ESTATE SALE!
This one is an antique lover's DREAM! This home is one of the ORIGINAL homes built in Arcadia in the 1920s, and this family has been traveling the world collecting their treasures for years. Don't miss this opportunity to own a little piece of AZ history!
Saturday, March 20, 2021
Doors open at 9:00AM! We will be there until we sell out!
Address in Arcadia will be posted a few days before the sale.
*MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON!*
*We do not release pricing information before the sale. Face masks are required and we appreciate your cooperation!*
A quick family history as provided by the family:
"The Larson's have lived on Exeter Boulevard in Arcadia since 1968. Marilyn was a homemaker and the daughter of a bank President in Montgomery, while Robert was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Air Force, serving as a flight instructor and test pilot for 44 different stations in his career. During their 76 years of marriage, they traveled the world both in the military and later in retirement, collecting objects from every continent except Antarctica. Many of the items in the home were handed down through multiple generations of Marilyn's family in Alabama, with ancestors that included prominent bankers and businessmen, a Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, and a United States Congressman."
- HUGE assortment of antique furniture including beds, dressers, tables, chairs, nightstands, etc.!
- Variety of porcelain/glass figural and hurricane lamps
- Antique projector
- Silverplate candelabras and hollowware
- Stained glass
- Middle Eastern and Mexican hand woven and silk rugs
- Eastlake dressers and furniture
- French musical automaton birdcage
- Limoges style figural lamps
- Antique parlor furniture
- Antique French gold gild mirror
- Early 20th Century Art Nouveau floral brass clock
- Mid 20th Century 4 panel Asian screen
- Irish wood birthing chair
- Antique floor size miniature cast iron stove
- KPM style porcelain figural clock
- Vintage Bowlex camera
- Antique Airguide wood barometer
- 2 large antique brass railroad lanterns
- Native American burden basket
- Rare Benrus clock radio
- Antique Meissen cherub porcelain center bowl
- Antique brass desk inkwell set
- Bohemian cased glass prism candelabras
- Pink opalescent hobnail student lamp
- Antique Asian porcelain including Rose Medallion Satsuma
- Large collection of American cut glass
- Vintage green London carriage light
- Early antique apothecary bottles
- Full set of Vintage metal white patio furniture
- Arts & Crafts wood, marble, and tile back wash stand
- Early hand painted Victorian fans in shadow boxes
- Antique bird cages
- Lane Chippendale style mahogany cedar chest
- Large collection of Boeing aircraft prints, posters, and artwork
- Antique double globe cranberry glass hobnail student lamp
- Antique cruet set
- Silverplate pickle caster
- Antique wrought iron patio set
- Antique wicker peacock back chair
- Mid-Century modern teak wood 4 panel screen
- Sterling silver Mexican jewelry and costume jewelry
- TONS of miscellaneous collectibles throughout the house!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO RETURNS/REFUNDS/OR EXCHANGES. THERE WILL BE A 15% BUYER'S PREMIUM ON TOP OF YOUR PURCHASE. WE ACCEPT CASH OR CREDIT CARD, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.