Everything Sells at NO RESERVE!
Thursday, December 17, 2020
4:00PM Preview, 5:00PM Auction
2222 N. Lemon St., Mesa, AZ 85215
*We are not setting up this sale until the day before the auction, so there is A LOT not shown in photos! All of the furniture in this home is high quality and shows MUCH better in person than it does in these photos. This one is well worth coming out! Face masks are required and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding!*
- 1999 Jaguar Vanden Plas with 99,900 miles, Vin #SAJKD6844XC871811
- If you are the winning bidder of the Jaguar, we require a $2,000.00 CASH deposit immediately when the Auctioneer says, "Sold", so please plan accordingly. You have until Friday, December 18th at 5:00PM to pay the remainder of funds via cash or cashier's check.
Listing of Items:
- JUST ADDED! Gold and diamond men’s wedding ring, antique gold cameo necklace, Coach purses!
- Men’s and Ladies’ Watches including Michael Kors, Fendi, Movado, Tommy Bahama, etc.
- Wurlitzer jukebox
- Elvis Presley memorabilia
- Royal Doultons
- Large modern ottoman with nail-trim on casters
- Gentlemen's stands
- Golf collectibles including statues, bookends, artwork, and sports memorabilia
- Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods memorabilia
- "History of Golf-Evolution of Irons"
- Modern Gandy Pool Table with pool accessories
- Arnold Palmer game table
- Arnold Palmer desk/drafting table
- White country style barstools
- Round dining table and chairs
- Reclaimed wood stacking/nest of tables
- NHT audio speakers
- White armchair with nailtrim
- Bell collection
- China hutch
- Collection of dolls/Barbies
- Antique display cabinet
- Museum Thomas Series record player/radio
- Antique upholstered captain's chairs
- High quality antique sofas
- Music box
- Collection of teddy bears
- Collection of books
- Model cars
- Route 66 gas pump
- Antique tea cart
- Leather office chair
- Antique furniture
- Christmas decor
- Misc. decor items throughout the house!
Buyer hereby waives any potential or actual conflict of interest inherent in such a mediation process and agrees to defend (using counsel reasonably acceptable to FES). Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or bidder's agents, and further agrees to hold harmless the seller & FES, and their respective agents, employees and representatives for and from (a) any and all personal injury to bidder and bidder's agents, (b) any property damage occurring on the auction premises, and any and all suits, claims, damages, costs and expenses of every kind and nature which may or might be asserted against any of them as a result of the actions or omissions of bidder and/or bidder's agents.
Bidder hereby acknowledges that Auctioneer is an Arizona company with its principal place of business in the State of Arizona.
BIDDER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, THAT THE STATE COURTS OF ARIZONA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY ACTION BROUGHT TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OVER ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION(S) WITH AUCTIONEER. VENUE IS IN THE MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA. AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATION.
No waiver or alteration of any provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Seller or unless it is publicly announced by Seller from the site prior to sale. Any prior oral or written representations or agreements between the Parties are superseded by this Agreement.
The rights and remedies of Seller under this Agreement are cumulative, and the use of any one right or remedy shall not preclude or waive the right to use any or all other remedies Auctioneer may have by law, statute, ordinance or otherwise. In any litigation or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement, Buyer agrees to pay all FES's attorney fees, costs and other expenses incurred in connection with the litigation or proceeding if FES is successful in such litigation or proceeding.
This Agreement and related Contract of Sale contain the entire agreement between Buyer and FES pertaining to the subject matter described herein. Any terms proposed by Buyer orally or in writing which add to, vary from or conflict with this Agreement shall be void.
PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment are cash, credit or debit Card. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder).
BUYERS FEES: The price paid by buyer is the sum of;
(a) Sale Price
(b) A premium of 15% for cash payments and 18% for debit/credit card payments on top of bid price.
(c) All applicable sales tax.
Buyer understands and agrees that the buyer's premium per Lot purchased will be automatically included in the final settlement figure, and the buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority.
SALES TAX LAW: Buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority. State Sales Tax Law, if applicable, will be applied. Phoenix, AZ 8.6%.
CONDITION OF GOODS: Condition: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced, and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.