New Photo's ADDED!!!!
Saturday, August 15th, 2020
Preview @ 8:00AM, Auction @ 9:00AM
6508 E. El Sendero Rd. Carefree, AZ 85377 (Gate Code: #0916)
ALERT!!!!! The GPS will send you the WRONG way.....Please take Carefree Highway to E Stage Coach Pass Road and head NORTH, then LEFT on Ridgeway/Whileaway Rd, then LEFT on El Sendero Rd. to the property
This house is for sale! $1,499,900.00
4,333 Sq Ft Residence on 74,659 Sq Ft of LAND!
Please call Robert Romanet with KJR
PLEASE READ: You must enter on Stagecoach Pass Rd. off of Carefree Highway!
Hand sanitizer and masks will be available, and we encourage you to wear a mask or face covering!
If you are the winning bidder of the vehicle, we require a $2,000.00 non-refundable CASH deposit immediately when the Auctioneer says "Sold", so please plan accordingly!
BEAUTIFUL 2012 Mercedes GLK350 SUV with 70,XXX miles, tan leather interior, Vin # WDCGG5GB6CF787756, will be fully detailed before the auction!
This sale includes the LARGEST collection of high-end, designer, top quality Christmas decorations that we have EVER sold! Christmas is just around the corner... don't miss this!
Gun and Jewelry Safes Including:
- "National Security Safe Company" maroon HUGE safe
- "The World Monetary Exchange" coin and jewelry safe
Listing of Items:
- Kohler & Campbell SKG600 Grand Piano with AUTO PLAYER! a GORGEOUS unbelievable finish! Serial #IRGG0083 You can connect this piano to you PHONE or iPhone with WIFI for autoplaying capability!
- HUGE set of Meissen cobalt Maple Leaf Pattern porcelain dinnerware, approx. 30 pieces
- Monumental RARE Capodimonte porcelain sculpture of Greek Goddess with trident on horse carriage (MUST SEE!)
- Pair of antique Limoges monumental "Masoni" artist signed porcelain urns with matching bases
- Carl Regutti "Eagle Attack" large eagle statue with name plaque
- French baroque marble top inlaid gold ormolu chest
- 2 high end European arched glass display cabinets
Russian Wood Icons
- Antique French bowed glass display cabinet with inlay
- 4 MASSIVE European Limoges monumental porcelain urns on pedestals with gold ormolu
- Monumental bronze cherub vase
- Marble top European gold ormolu center table
- European floral hand decorated side table
- 5 20th Century hand woven silk and wool rugs
- Antique Victorian cranberry glass brides basket with silver-plate tray
- Large Capodimonte and Lenox porcelain hand painted elephants
- Antique Victorian art glass cracker jar
- Antique cranberry glass vases
- HUGE antique bisque porcelain European statues
- Modern Howard Miller moon and sun face Grandfather clock
- Antique Tiffany Style monumental clock with porcelain dial and gold ormolu legs
- Large collection of designer cut glass vases
- 2 European hand painted cobalt porcelain urns
- Lenox Solitaire platinum rim china set
- Antique bronze greyhound door stop sculpture
- 2 Sir Thomas Middle Eastern framed temple rubbings
- Urgo 20th Century European gold mantle clock
- Antique sterling silver repousse vanity mirror
- 3 large Limoges covered porcelain boxes
- Monumental 20th Century Asian cloisonne vase
- Huge 20th Century Victorian Roman nude statue
- .999 fine silver full color silver eagle framed art set
- 19th Century Meissen gold painted fruit bowl
- Antique "Masson" signed bronze pheasant sculpture
- 20th Century Shang Hai 100% silk hand woven rug
- 2 large lion statues
- Reichenbach Germany cobalt hand painted gold rim and floral service for 12 china set
- 2 large European Limoges hand painted porcelain cobalt candelabras
- 2 marble statue columns
- 3 Capodimonte artist signed porcelain elephants
- Pair of antique Asian bone and cloisonne elephant statues (monumental size!)
- RARE Italian painted Nativity set
- Czechoslovakian cobalt clear glass vase with gold metal trim
- 20th Century signed European hand painted oil painting depicting Victorian men and women on creek
- Gorham elephant sculpture
- 19th century repousse sterling? tea kettle with stand
- 1985 Florence Capodimonte Armani large sculpture depicting woman in swing
- HUGE display cabinet with sterling silver souvenir spoons
- Lalique art glass vases
- Jules Moigniez "American Eagle" large bronze statue on marble base
- Very large Lladro Spain porcelain figurine set
- Wedgwood green and blue ceramic trinket box and vase set
- Monumental antique silver-plate candelabras
- Giuseppe Armani ceramic sculptures
- MASSIVE porcelain Lladro doctor and baby
- Capodimonte monumental mother and child porcelain
- Large collection of New Orleans hand painted masquerade masks
- Ardleigh Elliot "The Nutcracker Ballet" custom egg music box
- 20th Century gemstone inlaid world globe
- Modern butler tray life size statue
- 20th Century Italian wood inlaid teacart
- 1/2 life size hand carved European carousel horse, hand painted
- HUGE collection of Steinbach German wood nutcrackers
- 20th Century European Paris scene tapestry
- Thomas Kinkade "The City by the Bay" framed art
- Spanish Renaissance gold tone life size sword
Designer Furniture/Home Furnishings Including:
- Formal mahogany Chippendale style dining chairs and table
- Thomasville cherry wood dresser/mirror/chest/nightstand bedroom set
- European marble top and mahogany break front cabinet
- Multiple designer display cabinets
- Patio furniture
- Brown leather sofa and reclining chair
- European stone dining table with upholstered chairs
- French vanity desk with chair
- 4 post mahogany king sized bed and mattress
- English wood gentlemen's valet stand
- Designer women and men's clothing- HIGH END jackets, Puma shoes, & more! Don't miss this clothing!!
- J.A. Henckels knife/butcher block set
- Ronco butcher block/knife set, Kitchenaid Mixer, Mikasa dinnerware set, Keurig coffee pot, stainless toaster, NutriBullet, HIGH END pots and pans and misc. kitchen goods!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION:
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all these terms & conditions, and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of this site. Arizona law will apply to all legal disputes.This Bidder Agreement ("Agreement") is made between Fidelity Estate Services, LLC ("FES") and the person or entity listed on this page ("Buyer"). Bidder agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with respect to all sales and auctions conducted by Auctioneer. Bidder acknowledges that additional terms to this Agreement may be posted and/or announced from the auction block and such additional terms are deemed incorporated into this Agreement by this reference and are binding on Bidder.
DISCLAIMER:Each Lot is sold "AS IS-WHERE IS", with all faults and defects and all errors of description. Buyer hereby waives and releases FES from and against any claim, demand, liability, or expense of any kind arising out of or related to the Lot.
Buyer acknowledges and understands;
1. FES does not make any representations or express any opinions of its own concerning any Lot
2. Buyer has the option to make his own examination of online photos and/or in-person preview of any Lot before bidding; and assumes all risk of any nonconformities in any Lot.
3. Condition report requests are suggested if you are unable to view the item in person. Condition report requests are answered in the order they are received. It is at the auctioneer's discretion to respond to any request sent the day of the auction.
4. Buyer further acknowledges that he has not relied upon any Statements and/or oral or written representations by FES contained in any catalogs or advertisements of any type pertaining to the sale, including without limitation statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, originality, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, and/or model of any Lot or of any component of any Lot.
5. Buyer represents that the amount bid for any Lot is based solely on Buyer's own independent inspection and evaluation via photos provided online of that Lot.
6. Auctioneer is not liable for any issues concerning telephone bids, online bidding, and/or absentee bidding.
7. Buyer assumes all risks associated with any nonconformity of any Lot or any component of any Lot.
8. As a condition of participation in the auction, Buyer represents that he will conduct any inspections and examination necessary via photos provided online to satisfy himself of all material facts before making any bid.
9. Auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item at any time before its actual final sale, including during bidding.
10. Auctioneer at its discretion reserves the right to refuse any bid from any bidder and not to recognize a bidder.
The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer is FINAL. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer is deemed the buyer of the item auctioned. If any dispute were to arise between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right and the discretion;
1. to determine the successful bidder.
2. to refuse any bid from any bidder and/or not to recognize a bidder.
3. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, before Buyer may initiate any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to any sale occurring as a result of this Agreement, including, but not limited to issues related to Seller's representations or statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, model or mileage, or any other representation made regarding any Lot, Buyer shall submit to a mediation with Seller to be facilitated by FES or its designee on the terms and conditions set forth by FES. Buyer agrees not to join FES as a defendant in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly out of the condition of the Lot or any alleged representations concerning the Lot. If Buyer fails to comply with this provision, Buyer agrees to reimburse FES for all costs, expenses, and fees, including attorney fees, in defense of such claims.
Buyer hereby waives any potential or actual conflict of interest inherent in such a mediation process and agrees to defend (using counsel reasonably acceptable to FES). Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or bidder's agents, and further agrees to hold harmless Auctioneer and the seller, and their respective agents, employees and representatives for and from (a) any and all personal injury to bidder and bidder's agents, (b) any property damage occurring on the auction premises, and any and all suits, claims, damages, costs and expenses of every kind and nature which may or might be asserted against any of them as a result of the actions or omissions of bidder and/or bidder's agents. Bidder hereby acknowledges that Auctioneer is an Arizona company with its principal place of business in the State of Arizona.
BIDDER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, THAT THE STATE COURTS OF ARIZONA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY ACTION BROUGHT TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OVER ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION(S) WITH AUCTIONEER. VENUE IS IN THE MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA. AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATION. No waiver or alteration of any provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Auctioneer or unless it is publicly announced by Auctioneer from the auction block prior to sale. Any prior oral or written representations or agreements between the Parties are superseded by this Agreement. The rights and remedies of Auctioneer under this Agreement are cumulative, and the use of any one right or remedy shall not preclude or waive the right to use any or all other remedies Auctioneer may have by law, statute, ordinance or otherwise. In any litigation or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement, Buyer agrees to pay all FES's attorney fees, costs and other expenses incurred in connection with the litigation or proceeding if FES is successful in such litigation or proceeding. This Agreement and related Contract of Sale contain the entire agreement between Buyer and FES pertaining to the subject matter described herein. Any terms proposed by Buyer orally or in writing which add to, vary from or conflict with this Agreement shall be void.
PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment are cash, credit or debit Card. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder).
All items won at auction must be completely removed from the premises by Buyer at Buyer's sole expense without exception within the 4 days following the auction. Any item not removed within 4 days will be deemed abandoned unless agreed to between Fidelity Estate Services and the winning bidder.
BUYERS FEES: The price paid by bidder, or phone bidder is the sum of;
(a) Bidder's final bid (hammer price per lot),
(b) A premium of 15% of the hammer price per lot for cash transactions, and a premium of 18% of the hammer price per lot for credit/debit transactions.
(c) All applicable sales tax.
Buyer understands and agrees that the buyer's premium per Lot purchased will be automatically included in the final settlement figure, and the buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority.
SALES TAX LAW: Buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority. State Sales Tax Law, if applicable, will be applied. Phoenix, AZ 8.6%.
CONDITION OF GOODS: Condition: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced, and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.