Everything sells at NO RESERVE!
Saturday, August 29th, 2020
Preview @8AM, Auction @9AM
1096 Aspen Way, Show Low, AZ 85901
Come join us in the cooler weather for this unique sale where we will auction off the HOME AND PERSONAL PROPERTY! YES, the actual house/land is up for auction and will sell to the highest bidder, at no reserve!
House Auction: This property will be sold ABSOLUTE, with NO-RESERVE to the HIGHEST BIDDER on the same date as the personal property at approximately 10:30AM.
This is your chance to own a beautiful home on just over an acre of land in gorgeous Show Low, AZ! This mobile home on block foundation has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with a recently remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. The home also has 2 sheds and a greenhouse in the backyard.
Please email email@example.com for more details about this property and how to bid!
Personal Property Auction: **NEW PHOTOS RECENTLY ADDED!**
- 2014 John Deere Tractor 1025R with 54" mower & attachments! Great condition, currently 163.7hrs, Serial #1M01054DJEM040998
- 10ft Flatbed Utility Trailer
- 2 Conex Boxes
- Native American: Early Anasazi Pottery Vessel
- Navajo Rugs
- Kachina Collection by the Begay Family
- Taxidermy including deer, bobcat, and antelope
- S1- Remington UMC .32 cal 7.65mm pistol, Serial #PA62719
- S2- Colt Combat Commander .45 cal automatic pistol, Serial #70BS25685
- S3- Mossberg & Sons .22 cal long rifle
- S4- Remington Gamemaster Model 760 .30-.06, Serial #273839
- S5- Wards Western Field .22 L-S-LR
- S6- Sears & Roebuck Mod. 21- 12GA 583.2025 pump action shotgun
- S7- Harrington & Richardson Arms Model 348m"Gamemaster" 12 gauge shotgun
- S8- Remington .22 short long or long rifle
- Central Pneumatic Air Compressor
- Battery Charger
- Chicago Electric 12" double bevel sliding compound miter saw
- 6" bench grinder
- Predator 2000 Inverter
- Sears/Craftsman Router Table
- Porter cable in carrying case
- Shop Smith
- Radial Saw
- Shop Smith dust collector
- 24" Bridge saw
- 2000 watt portable inverter generators
- Leaf blower
- Pixma MX870 Canon Printer
- Antique Trunk
- Craftsman Laser Trac Level
- Wagner Power Painter Kit
- Filtrete Odor Reduction filters
- Shurflo Revolution 4008
- Ice chests
- Thunderbolt Magnum 100 watt solar panel kits
- HUGE collection of Hull brown drip glaze pottery/dinnerware!
- Waring 350 watt meat grinder
- Waring Electric tomato press
- Beautiful stained glass windows
- Alpine Pottery
- Canning supplies/jars
- Christmas decor and collectibles
- Utility wagon
- Troy-Bilt Super Bronco CRT Tiller
- Native American Metate Grinding Stones
- HUGE modern four post bed, dresser, night stands, & armoire, all marble top!
- Early 20th Century European hand carved sofa and captain's chair set
- Tall hand carved European China hutch
- Noritake Goldridge HUGE china set
- Antique pressed and cut glass
- HUGE collection of Dreamsicles, most with original boxes!
- 10 full sized Capodimonte full sized porcelain figurines, some with certificates!
- Early Native American Navajo Wedding Basket/Plate
- Large 20th Century European Roman Sculpture depicting horses, Roman warrior, and chariot
- European black sculpture of young boy on marble base
- 20th Century wood Native American cradle board
- RARE Vintage Acme cowgirl boots depicting Thunderbirds
- Large collection of National Geographic magazines
- Western 542 USA Hunting knife
- European hand carved cabriole leg desk
- Vintage wood gun cabinet with etched forest scene
- Antique Eastlake dresser and mirror with marble top
- Huge room full of arts and crafts/sewing supplies and decorative goods
- Large Elvis Presley coin collection book with certificates
- Pair of vintage white and gold hurricane glass lamps
- Pantry room and kitchen full of: KitchenAid mixer, blender, canister sets, crock pot, pots and pans, etc,
- Huge Phaltzgraff White stoneware set with blue flowers
- Krups Beer Tender refrigerator
- Bissel green vacuum
- Large Kenmore Elite white freezer
- FrigidAir red ice maker
- Red air fryer oven
- World Market blue scale
- Agatha Christie complete book collection & Louis L'Amour Book Collection
- Large collection of antique handmade quilts
- Idylis white air purifiers
- 2 Vintage Mexico dancing and bull fighting posters
- Large Middle Eastern hand carved wood floral wall plaque
- Large America's Bicentennial First Day of Issue Stamp Book Sets
- Cabinets full of souvenirs and world travel collectibles
- Spi Grand Cayman Islands Gallery Bronze turtle sculpture
- Large Native American woman sculpture by the Begay Family
- American wood pressed back dining table and 6 chairs on claw and ball feet with extra large leaf!
- Collection of vinyl LP's and DVDs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION: (Personal Property ONLY! Email us for Terms & Conditions regarding the House Auction!)
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all these terms & conditions, and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of this site. Arizona law will apply to all legal disputes.
This Bidder Agreement ("Agreement") is made between Fidelity Estate Services, LLC ("FES") and the person or entity listed on this page ("Buyer"). Bidder agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with respect to all sales and auctions conducted by Auctioneer. Bidder acknowledges that additional terms to this Agreement may be posted and/or announced from the auction block and such additional terms are deemed incorporated into this Agreement by this reference and are binding on Bidder.
Each Lot is sold "AS IS-WHERE IS", with all faults and defects and all errors of description. Buyer hereby waives and releases FES from and against any claim, demand, liability, or expense of any kind arising out of or related to the Lot.
Buyer acknowledges and understands;
1. FES does not make any representations or express any opinions of its own concerning any Lot
2. Buyer has the option to make his own examination of online photos and/or in-person preview of any Lot before bidding; and assumes all risk of any nonconformities in any Lot.
3. Condition report requests are suggested if you are unable to view the item in person. Condition report requests are answered in the order they are received. It is at the auctioneer's discretion to respond to any request sent the day of the auction.
4. Buyer further acknowledges that he has not relied upon any Statements and/or oral or written representations by FES contained in any catalogs or advertisements of any type pertaining to the sale, including without limitation statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, originality, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, and/or model of any Lot or of any component of any Lot.
5. Buyer represents that the amount bid for any Lot is based solely on Buyer's own independent inspection and evaluation via photos provided online of that Lot.
6. Auctioneer is not liable for any issues concerning telephone bids, online bidding, and/or absentee bidding.
7. Buyer assumes all risks associated with any nonconformity of any Lot or any component of any Lot.
8. As a condition of participation in the auction, Buyer represents that he will conduct any inspections and examination necessary via photos provided online to satisfy himself of all material facts before making any bid.
9. Auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item at any time before its actual final sale, including during bidding.
10. Auctioneer at its discretion reserves the right to refuse any bid from any bidder and not to recognize a bidder.
The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer is FINAL. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer is deemed the buyer of the item auctioned. If any dispute were to arise between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right and the discretion;
1. to determine the successful bidder.
2. to refuse any bid from any bidder and/or not to recognize a bidder.
3. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, before Buyer may initiate any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to any sale occurring as a result of this Agreement, including, but not limited to issues related to Seller's representations or statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, model or mileage, or any other representation made regarding any Lot, Buyer shall submit to a mediation with Seller to be facilitated by FES or its designee on the terms and conditions set forth by FES.
Buyer agrees not to join FES as a defendant in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly out of the condition of the Lot or any alleged representations concerning the Lot. If Buyer fails to comply with this provision, Buyer agrees to reimburse FES for all costs, expenses, and fees, including attorney fees, in defense of such claims.
Buyer hereby waives any potential or actual conflict of interest inherent in such a mediation process and agrees to defend (using counsel reasonably acceptable to FES). Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or bidder's agents, and further agrees to hold harmless Auctioneer and the seller, and their respective agents, employees and representatives for and from (a) any and all personal injury to bidder and bidder's agents, (b) any property damage occurring on the auction premises, and any and all suits, claims, damages, costs and expenses of every kind and nature which may or might be asserted against any of them as a result of the actions or omissions of bidder and/or bidder's agents.
Bidder hereby acknowledges that Auctioneer is an Arizona company with its principal place of business in the State of Arizona.
BIDDER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, THAT THE STATE COURTS OF ARIZONA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY ACTION BROUGHT TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND OVER ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION(S) WITH AUCTIONEER. VENUE IS IN THE MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA. AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATION.
No waiver or alteration of any provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Auctioneer or unless it is publicly announced by Auctioneer from the auction block prior to sale. Any prior oral or written representations or agreements between the Parties are superseded by this Agreement.
The rights and remedies of Auctioneer under this Agreement are cumulative, and the use of any one right or remedy shall not preclude or waive the right to use any or all other remedies Auctioneer may have by law, statute, ordinance or otherwise. In any litigation or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement, Buyer agrees to pay all FES's attorney fees, costs and other expenses incurred in connection with the litigation or proceeding if FES is successful in such litigation or proceeding.
This Agreement and related Contract of Sale contain the entire agreement between Buyer and FES pertaining to the subject matter described herein. Any terms proposed by Buyer orally or in writing which add to, vary from or conflict with this Agreement shall be void.
PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment are cash, credit or debit Card. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder).
All items won at auction must be completely removed from the premises by Buyer at Buyer's sole expense without exception within the 4 days following the auction. Any item not removed within 4 days will be deemed abandoned unless agreed to between Fidelity Estate Services and the winning bidder.
BUYERS FEES: The price paid by bidder, or phone bidder is the sum of;
(a) Bidder's final bid (hammer price per lot),
(b) A premium of 15% of the hammer price per lot for cash transactions, and a premium of 18% of the hammer price per lot for credit/debit transactions.
(c) All applicable sales tax.
Buyer understands and agrees that the buyer's premium per Lot purchased will be automatically included in the final settlement figure, and the buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority.
SALES TAX LAW: Buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority. State Sales Tax Law, if applicable, will be applied. Phoenix, AZ 8.6%.
CONDITION OF GOODS: Condition: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced, and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.