***We are Arizona's #1 On-Site & Online Auction Gallery Firm***
Rooting from 34 Years of Liquidating High-End Estates and Consignments,
We ARE the Auctioneers to Hire! Call Us TODAY to Consign.
2008 Toyota Highlander, 4 Wheel Drive, Limited Series and Household Contents!
This sale has SO MUCH MORE than what is shown in the photos!! We are still unpacking and setting up, so come on out to this last minute auction for some good DEALS!
Date: Sunday, November 10th, 2019
Time: Preview at 10:00AM, Auction at 11:00AM
Location: 3851 E. Grandview Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85032
If you are the winning bidder on the vehicle, you must provide a non-refundable $2,000.00 CASH deposit immediately after the auctioneer says, "Sold!", so plan accordingly!!
2008 Toyota Highlander, 4 Wheel Drive, All Power, Leather Interior, Vin #JTEES42A382094531, one original owner and they have all service records! Car will be professionally detailed the day before the sale, and is in good running condition!
Listing of items:
- Taylor Made golf club set
- stainless Weber Grill
- Vintage Pilot Gauges
- Bose surround sound system
- Multiple Flatscreen TVs
- Huge sectional sofa
- 4 large high end gray pots/planters
- Vintage African mask collection
- Wine refrigerator
- Gas Stove/oven
- Meat dehydrator
- Breville Juicer
- Quality dining table and 6 chairs
- Pair of antique red rustic doors
- 2 high end mattresses by Prelude and Four Seasons
- Audio 2000 Wireless Speaker Set
- Ionic Health Spa
- Health Pro2 Ionizer
- Custom Oak Las Vegas Game Table/Bar
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyer’s premium for cash transactions, and 18% buyer’s premium for credit/debit card transactions on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared, we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: furniture, like new, quality, high end, table, chairs, chair, dining set, living room, bedroom, couch, sofa, loveseat, love seat, recliner, rocker, collectibles, collection, figurines, art, artwork, antiques, antique, garage sale, estate sale, tag sale, auction, live auction, estate liquidation, estate buyout, yard sale, garage sale, tools, household goods, home décor, end table, sofa table, entry table, coffee table, speakers, surround sound, tv, appliance, kitchen ware, jewelry, rings, necklace, watch, bed, clock, painting, framed art, cheap, expensive, gold, silver, earrings, pendant, ottoman, dishes, china, porcelain, statue, statues, sculpture, mirror, mirrors, van, car, for sale, buy, sell, tools, decorations, rug, silk rugs, Asian, Mexican pottery, Indian jewelry, turquoise, stamps, coins, knives, knife, games, toys, stamp, patio, keyboard, guitar, hutch, chest, art glass, plates, dolls, doll, collection, elephant, lamp, lamps, vintage, chicken, rooster, milk glass, tea set, yard sale, gold, platinum, silver, jewelry, diamond, diamonds, coins, sterling silver, gems, minerals, pearls, collectibles, estates, luxury, watch, watches, luxury cars, fine art, paintings, art glass, native American jewelry, Navajo rugs and artifacts, antiques, music box, collectibles, furniture, vintage, dolls, china, Asian, porcelain, pottery, rugs, French, Italian, lamp, sofa, art glass, tools, estate auctions, estate liquidation, clock, clocks, antiques, antique