LIVE AUCTION Saturday, September 28th, 2019
Preview 8AM Auction 9AM
10220 N. 54thPlace, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
UNBELIEVABLE Estate Home LOADED with High-End Goods & Not 1… But 2 Estate Vehicles!!!
We will have movers there available for hire so DO NOT hesitate to come out and bid, they can get the items moved for you if you cannot!Keep checking for photos.
Estate Vehicles: (MUST HAVE $2,000.00 Down in CASH the second we say SOLD if you are the winning bidder.)
· 1984 Ford Mustang Anniversary Edition VIN# 1FABP28MSEF173563 W/ 97,900+ Miles, Estate Vehicle.
· ESTATE Senor Owned 2008 Toyota Camry LE Editions with ONLY 27,000+ Original Miles!!! Fantastic 4 Door Sedan VIN#4t4be46k78r032654
Listing of items:
· RARE Authentic Native American Jewelry! Squash Blossom, UNBELIEVABLE Fetish Carved Necklace, Silver Concho Belt, Bracelets, Earrings, Cuffs and MORE!
Joseph H. Quintana Cochiti 1 RARE Native American Silver Concho Belt!!! Signed: JHQ
· Designer Purses including: Coach, Michael Kors, BCBG, Tentazione DUE Italy, Dooney & Burke, Banana Republic, CHCH, Cole Haan, Tory Burch, Vesace, Prada
· Designer Jewelry: Bulova, BCBG, Gold & Diamond Kay Jewelers Ring
· Kawai Black Lacquer BABY GRAND Auto Player Piano Series: Concert Performer CP205
· Thomas Kinkade Painting
· R.C. Gorman Signed and Numbered Fine Art *****
· TONS of costume jewelry
· HIGH END HOME FURNITURE AND FURNISHINGS! SEE ALL PICS
· HUGE Native American Basket
· High End Machinery & Tools
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyer’s premium for cash transactions, and 18% buyer’s premium for credit/debit card transactions on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared, we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: furniture, like new, quality, high end, table, chairs, chair, dining set, living room, bedroom, couch, sofa, loveseat, love seat, recliner, rocker, collectibles, collection, figurines, art, artwork, antiques, antique, garage sale, estate sale, tag sale, auction, live auction, estate liquidation, estate buyout, yard sale, garage sale, tools, household goods, home décor, end table, sofa table, entry table, coffee table, speakers, surround sound, tv, appliance, kitchen ware, jewelry, rings, necklace, watch, bed, clock, painting, framed art, cheap, expensive, gold, silver, earrings, pendant, ottoman, dishes, china, porcelain, statue, statues, sculpture, mirror, mirrors, van, car, for sale, buy, sell, tools, decorations, rug, silk rugs, Asian, Mexican pottery, Indian jewelry, turquoise, stamps, coins, knives, knife, games, toys, stamp, patio, keyboard, guitar, hutch, chest, art glass, plates, dolls, doll, collection, elephant, lamp, lamps, vintage, chicken, rooster, milk glass, tea set, yard sale, gold, platinum, silver, jewelry, diamond, diamonds, coins, sterling silver, gems, minerals, pearls, collectibles, estates, luxury, watch, watches, luxury cars, fine art, paintings, art glass, native American jewelry, Navajo rugs and artifacts, antiques, music box, collectibles, furniture, vintage, dolls, china, Asian, porcelain, pottery, rugs, French, Italian, lamp, sofa, art glass, tools, estate auctions, estate liquidation, clock, clocks, antiques, antique