LIVE AUCTION! WORLD TRAVELER AUCTION INCLUDING BAYLINER BOAT, LINCOLN CONTINENTAL ESTATE CAR, COLLETIBLES, ANTIQUES, AND MORE!
SATURDAY JULY 20TH 2019
PREVIEW 8:00 AM START 9:00 AM
Don’t miss this LIVE Estate Auction in Phoenix! We are still unpacking boxes and going through the entire house. There will be a lot more items unearthed that will not be in the photographs! As always, our auctions are No Reserve, Live, In-Person and everything always sells REGARDLESS of PRICE!
ATTENTION: ALL VALUABLES WILL BE KEPT OFF-SITE UNTIL THE DAY OF THE AUCTION!
2144 E. Lamar Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85016
Major Cross Streets – (N. 22nd ST. and E. LINCOLN DR.) Park on Street and Please Do Not Block Drives!
FEATURED AUCTION ITEMS:
· 1990 Bayliner Cabin Cruiser Boat 25' Length PERFECT SEASON TO BUY! (Client stated this has never been in saltwater!) HULL# USDA64FLD090 on 1994 Ez-Load Aluminum Trailer. ****** We are currently having the boat serviced and will have an update after the boat mechanic views the boat***** Pictures do not do this boat justice! We will have it cleaned up and looking good for the sale!
· 2005 Lincoln Continental 4 Door Sedan with Service Records! VIN#1LNHM82W55Y652740 (mileage unknown at this moment) Car is being detailed the day before the auction!
ANTIQUES, COLLETIBLES, HOUSHOLD, DÉCOR, MISC:
· HUGE Collection of Iron Wood and Leather Hand Carved Animals
· Fine Porcelain Religious Scene Sculptures
· Original Oil Paintings
· Pair of HUGE Antique Bohemian Cased Glass Candelabra Lusters
· Antique WM L. Gilbert Gingerbread Wood Clock
· Hollywood Regency Crystal Chandelier
· Scrimshaw Alaskan Tooth?
· HUGE Antique Cranberry Thumbprint Glass Hanging Lamp (A MUST SEE!)
· Franciscanware Apple Pattern Dish Set
· HUGE Set of Rosina English Bone China
· Antique Fishing Lures
· Antique Duck and Hunting Calls in the Box
· 2 NICE Kirby Vacuums
· Large Gun Safe
· Vintage Brass Anniversary Clock
· Taxidermy Bird and Squirrel
· Silver-plate Collection
· Vintage Jungle Book and Jack and the Beanstalk
· Hammond Organ
· Modern 7 Piece Four Post Anniversary Scroll Bedroom Set (will sell separately)
· 3 Piece Automatic Reclining Sofa and Chair Set
· Pioneer HUGE Flat Screen TV Probably 60" Plus
· Like New Patio Furniture: tables, chairs, and swings
· Tools: Hand Tools, Power, Vices, Yard and so much to go through still!
· Medical Equipment: Tzora Easy Travel ELITE Automatic Walker, Folding Wheelchair, Walkers, LUMEX Lifter (client paid THOUSANDS for these)
· Designer Women's Clothing and Jackets
If Bidding on a Car/Boat: We will only take certified funds (cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer) for cars, any car that is over $2,000 in final auction price requires you to have a $2,000 non-refundable cash deposit if you are the winning bidder. Any car that sells less than $2,000 requires a $1,000 cash deposit. As soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD” you will need to turn over the non-refundable cash deposit. The balance of certified funds is due by Monday at 5:00 pm. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and State Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automotive dealer and bring a completed AZ Form 5000.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fidelityestateservices
Something caught your eye but you can’t make it to the sale? We take absentee bids for qualified bidders. For Absentee Bids call or email us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to work with you on an Absentee Bid! Note: Due to the unique nature of our live auctions and volume of merchandise we can only accept absentee bids for items $500 or higher. If you are interested in smaller items and can't make it to the sale, we recommend that you send a representative to bid as the items must be removed the day of the sale.
Need Cash? Got something to sell? Let Fidelity Estate Services handle your estate or personal property liquidations. We are still accepting Quality consignments for all future auctions!
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyer’s premium on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared, we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: furniture, like new, quality, high end, table, chairs, chair, dining set, living room, bedroom, couch, sofa, loveseat, love seat, recliner, rocker, collectibles, collection, figurines, art, artwork, antiques, antique, garage sale, estate sale, tag sale, auction, live auction, estate liquidation, estate buyout, yard sale, garage sale, tools, household goods, home décor, end table, sofa table, entry table, coffee table, speakers, surround sound, tv, appliance, kitchen ware, jewelry, rings, necklace, watch, bed, clock, painting, framed art, cheap, expensive, gold, silver, earrings, pendant, ottoman, dishes, china, porcelain, statue, statues, sculpture, mirror, mirrors, van, car, for sale, buy, sell, tools, decorations, rug, silk rugs, Asian, Mexican pottery, Indian jewelry, turquoise, stamps, coins, knives, knife, games, toys, stamp, patio, keyboard, guitar, hutch, chest, art glass, plates, dolls, doll, collection, elephant, lamp, lamps, vintage, chicken, rooster, milk glass, tea set, yard sale, gold, platinum, silver, jewelry, diamond, diamonds, coins, sterling silver, gems, minerals, pearls, collectibles, estates, luxury, watch, watches, luxury cars, fine art, paintings, art glass, native American jewelry, Navajo rugs and artifacts, antiques, music box, collectibles, furniture, vintage, dolls, china, Asian, porcelain, pottery, rugs, French, Italian, lamp, sofa, art glass, tools, estate auctions, estate liquidation, clock, clocks, antiques, antique