LIVE AUCTION! VINTAGE MOTORCYCLES, CARS! OVER 20 CLASSIC VEHICLES SELL REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
HARLEY DAVIDSON, BSA, MOTO GUZZI, CUSHMAN, CUSTOM CHOPPERS, FORD THUNDERBIRD, CHEVY CORVETTE, CROSLEY, CHEVY TRUCK, FORD BRONCO
ONLINE BIDDING IS NOW OPEN! OR BID LIVE IN-PERSON AT OUR PHOENIX WAREHOUSE!
SATURDAY MARCH 23RD
AUCTION PREVIEW 9:00 AM AUCTION START 10:00 AM
ONLINE BIDDING ON ALL VEHICLES STARTS AT ONLY $5
Don’t miss this LIVE Indoor Vintage Motorcycle and Car Auction in Phoenix! We have a bevy of collectible motorcycles and cars that will be auctioned at no reserve! This Auction is No Joke! We will be auctioning off a Vintage Harley Davidsons, Moto Guzzi’s, BSA’s Cushman Scooters, Custom Choppers as well as Classic Cars including a Corvette Show Car, Thunderbird, Triumph, Crosley and So Much More! All Vehicles will be sold at NO RESERVE! This means they will ALL be sold REGARDLESS of PRICE!
BID NOW from the Comfort of Your Phone! Online Bidding is Now Open! It’s easy… Simply register online with a credit card, sit back and bid from the comfort of your phone! Online Bidding is NOW OPEN! BID TODAY!
TO BID IN-PERSON - LIVE BIDDING LOCATION:
Saturday March 23rd Auction Preview 9:00 AM Auction Start 10:00 AM
LOCATION: 2050 S 16th Street Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85034
ADVANCE LIVE LOCAL PREVIEW AVAILABLE:
Friday March 22nd 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
LOCATION: 2050 S 16th Street Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85034
CROSS STREET: (Located at the NW Corner of South 16th Street and I-17)
TO REGISTER OR BID ONLINE VISIT:
BEST WAY TO BID ONLINE:
- Place your maximum bid with confidence. Our easy and trusted bidding system ensures you get the best prices. Your bid stays at the lowest price required to keep you in the lead, and increases only if another bidder places a competing bid.
- In the event the bidding surpasses your maximum bid you will be notified prior to auction close with the option to adjust your bid. Bid with Confidence!
- Bid with confidence as you are the only person with visibility to see your maximum bid! We can only see the current bid price!
FEATURED AUCTION ITEMS:
CHECK BACK! COMPLETE PICTURES AND DETAILS TO COME!
- CONCHO ARIZONA RANCH LAND! OVER 76 ACRES OF RANCH LAND, HOUSE WITH SOLAR, WATER WELL AND TRACTOR SELLS NO RESERVE!
- 1971 Moto Guzzi Motorcycle Red & White with Tan Seat. Stamped: 1971 Feb, VIN# 22657
- 2003 Custom Chopper with Red, Silver Flames on a Black Base S&S Super Engine. VIN# ANFP002331
- 1958 Cushman Husky Motorcycle, Black & White. VIN# 78335165
- 2006 Harley Davidson Road King Police "Police Interceptor" White & Black. VIN# 1hd1fhw146y691527
- 2002 Harley Davidson Road King Police "Police Interceptor" Black with Blue Striping and White Tank. VIN# 1HD1FHW162y620937
- 2004 Texas Custom IronHorse Chopper Red with Silver Flames VIN# 5L5TX044941000606
- 1991 Custom Harley Davidson Black with Green Flames VIN# 1HD1BJL44MY026030
- 2002 Harley Davidson Road King, White. VIN# 1HD1FHW1X2Y623484
- 1952 Red Cushman Motorcycle VIN# 088453
- 1967 BSA MKIII Spitfire Special Motorcycle VIN# A65SA16678
- 1981 Harley Davidson Sportster 1000, Maroon. VIN# 1HD1CAH10BY043366
- 1971 Moto Guzzi Motorcycle, white & black. VIN# 22355
- 1957 Thunderbird, Gold BARN FIND! 1957 Vintage Thunderbird 2 Door Coupe! This car is running but not a driver as it needs brakes and power steering work.
- 1951 Crosley Car, Yellow. VIN # (On Title) 303789
- 1972 Triumph Spitfire IV VIN# FK364920
- 1965 Chevrolet Truck VIN# C2545Z123534
- 1979 Ford Bronco VIN# U15sleh8346
- 1990 Mercedes 190E VIN# WDBDA29D2LF680404
- 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser VIN# 3C8FY68834T223415
- 1995 Chevrolet 2500 Diesel Truck VIN# 1GCGK29F7SE217417
- 1976 Chevrolet Corvette Black VIN# 1Z37L6S400243
- And More Vehicles to Come!
VEHICLE PAYMENT TERMS:
ONLINE BIDDERS ONLY:
If you are bidding online a Credit Card will be required to Register to Bid. Online Winning Bidders MUST PAY with Certified Funds (Cash, Cashier’s Check or Wire Transfer) Payment IN FULL must be made within 72 hours of receipt of an invoice. We will send Invoices and Payment details for Online bidders within 24 Hours of the Close of Auction.
LIVE IN-PERSON BIDDERS ONLY:
If Bidding on a Vehicle: We will Only take Certified Funds (cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer) for cars, any car that is over $2,000 in final auction price requires you to have a $2,000 non-refundable cash deposit if you are the winning bidder. Any car that sells less than $2,000 requires a $1,000 cash deposit. As soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD” you will need to turn over the non-refundable cash deposit. The balance of certified funds is due by Monday at 5:00 pm. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared, we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and State Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automotive dealer and bring a completed AZ Form 5000.
Don't miss our quality Estate Sales and No Reserve Estate Auctions! Come out and you will see why we are the fastest growing LIVE estate sale, auction and appraisal business in Arizona! We don't mess around! Our sales and auctions are entertaining, LIVE and in person and most important our estate sales and auctions are always honest and fair! All Fidelity Estate Services estate auctions are No Reserve! This means that everything sells regardless of price!
Follow us on Facebook for more news and exciting auctions at:
Need Cash? Got something to sell? Let Fidelity Estate Services handle your estate or personal property liquidations. We are still accepting Quality consignments for all future auctions!
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyers premium on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: online auction, on-line auction, auctioneer, auctioneer, auctions, land auction, investment property, ranch auction, acreage auction, sale, liquidation, personal property, motorcycles, motorcycle, motorbike, car, vehicle, cars, vehicles, antique, vintage, restore, restored, restoration, project, collector, collection, collectors