LIVE AUCTION! 2 LOW MILEAGE ESTATE VEHICLES! ESTATE FIREARMS, AMMUNITION BLOWOUT, KNIVES, JEWELRY, STERLING SILVER, THOMAS KINKADE ART, ANTIQUES, COLLECTIBLES, HOUSEHOLD AND MORE!
EVERYTHING SELLS REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
SATURDAY APRIL 27TH 2019
AUCTION PREVIEW 8:00 AM AUCTION START 9:00 AM
LIVE Estate Auction in Scottsdale! We have 2 Fabulous LOW MILEAGE Estate Vehicles including a Loaded Lexus and Honda Fit, Gorgeous Diamond Ring, Sterling Silver, Signed Thomas Kinkade Paintings, 20 Estate Firearms, Ammunition Blowout, Vintage Knives, Jewelry, Furniture, Household Decor and So Much More! As always, our auctions are No Reserve, Live, In-Person and everything always sells REGARDLESS of PRICE!
ATTENTION: ALL VALUABLES WILL BE KEPT OFF-SITE UNTIL THE DAY OF THE AUCTION!
5101 E Marino Dr, Scottsdale AZ 85254
Major Cross Streets – (N Tatum Blvd and E Bell Rd) Park on the Street. Please Do Not Block Drives!
Items up for Auction: (Partial List) Check back… new items added daily!
Check Back Much More Will Be Added!
FEATURED AUCTION ITEMS!
ESTATE VEHICLE: LOW MILEAGE! 2003 Lexus LS430 Jet Black 4 door sedan. 4.3 VVT-i engine, Navigation, 12-way power seats, heated and cooled seats, electric back window sun screen, moon roof and so much more! Estate paid over $70,000 new! ONLY 70,700 MILES! Vin# JTHBN30F530115664
ESTATE VEHICLE: LOW MILEAGE 1 OWNER! 2008 Honda Fit Cherry Red 4 Door Sedan. We just put brand new tires on the car as well. Power windows and locks. This is a great sedan to get around town! ONLY 6,500 MILES! VIN# jhmgd38488s058786
- 2.92 Carat Diamond Ring set in 14k with 31 Diamonds! Center Stone- 1.23 Carat Solitaire Oval Cut Diamond. Color- J Clarity- VS1 (Per Shane Co Appraisal) Appraisal amount- $8,595.00!
- Misc Jewelry, Gold, Silver and Fashion Jewelry
ANTIQUES, COLLECTIBLES, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS AND MORE!
- Thomas Kinkade Paintings
- Sterling Silver Flatware from Wallace Sterling and International Sterling
- Kundo Electronic Skelton Clock Made in Germany
- Rosenthal Classic Germany China Set
- Native American Baskets
- Household Furniture and Décor
- Kitchen Goods
- Tools with Craftsman Tool Box
- NordicTrack Treadmill
- Rosenthal China
- Signed Don Ruffin Artist Proof
- Dave Henderson Autographed Baseball Cards
- And So Much More!
ESTATE FIREARM COLLECTION: (MORE GUNS TO BE POSTED)
- BW1 – Ruger Blackhawk Revolver 357 Magnum with extra cylinder for 38 special and case - SN# 36-94553
- BW2 – Smith & Wesson Model 59 with 3 magazines and case. Includes Original Box RARE! - SN# A650645
- BW3 – Sportarms 22 Cal Long Rifle Derringer – SN# 011538
- BW4 – CMMG Rifle Model MOD4SA Cal .223-5.56 complete with CAA Collapsible Stock, Rail and Foregrip, and CP Tactical Optics All MagPul Accessories! – SN# SA05689
- BW5 – Remington Arms 12-gauge Shotgun Model 870 Express Magnum with 2 barrels. Short and Long with Choke. SN# AB230535N
- BW6 – Remington 30-06 Bolt Action Rifle Model 710 with Bushnell Scope – SN# 71140895
- BW7 – HK Signal Flare Gun Model Sig P2 A1 26,5 mm with Holster – SN# BW 46537
- BW8 – Henry Repeating Arms Co .44 Cal Magnum / .44 Spcl Lever Action Pistol with Octagonal Barrel Model H006ML with Side Leg Holster – SN# BBML00426
- BW9 – Ruger Rifle Model 10/22 LR with Synthetic Folding Stock and Pine Ridge Scope. Includes factory wood stock. - SN# 259-21995
- BW10 – Ruger Rifle Model 10/22 LR with Wood Stock and Pine Ridge Scope - SN# 258-92100
- BW11 –Marlin Firearms Co Rifle Glenfield Model 25 22 cal short / long Bolt Action Rifle with Wood Stock – SN# 26519571
- BW12 – Marlin Firearms Co Rifle Model 1895 .357 Magnum Lever Action – SN# 18104410
- BW13 – Marlin Firearms Co Rifle Model 1894 .44 Cal Magnum Lever Action with Savage Springfield Scope 4x32 – SN# 21171387
- BW14 – Marlin Firearms Co Rifle Model 336 30-30 Cal Lever Action Rifle – SN# 22037916
- BD1 – Vintage FOX Savage Model B 20-Gauge Double Barrel / Side by Side Shotgun!
- J1 – NICE! IWI Israel Weapon Industries Desert Eagle Pistol 9mm Para “Baby Eagle” with case and 2 Magazines – SN# 34318111
- J2 – Vintage Savage Arms Stevens Model 77F 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun
- J3 – Vintage Russian Military M91/30 Bolt Action Mosin-Nagant Rifle 7.62 x 54 complete with sling and bayonet – SN# 108814 - All Matching Numbers!
AMMO, GUN PARTS, ACCESSORIES AND MORE!
AMMUNITION BLOWOUT INCLUDING:
- 44 Mag / 44 Spl
- TONS of 22 Cal Mag, 22 Cal Long
- 7.62 x 39 and 7.62 x 54
- 30-30 Winchester
- 357 Magnum
- 17 HMR
- 38 Special
- 30-06 Springfield
- 12 Gauge, 12 Gauge Federal 00 Buck
- 5.56 FMJ
- 9MM Luger
- NATO FMJ
- 20 Gauge
- And Much More!
MISC KNIVES, GUN PARTS, ACCESSORIES AND MORE:
- 2 - Pelican Model 1470 Locking Cases
- Lot of Midway USA Gun Socks / Sleeves New in Package!
- Koplin Stronghold Gun Case
- Koplin Stronghold Pistol Case with Quad Rack Mount
- Butler Creek High Capacity 22 cal magazines
- Cobra Systems Self Cocking Pistol Crossbow
- 2 pair Smith & Wesson Handcuffs
- Tekna Japanese Knife
- Vintage Gerber MK I and MK II Commando and Tactical Knives
- USM8 Military Knife / Bayonet
- New and Vintage Knife Collection! Nice selection of Sheffield and Frost Cutlery Knives!
- Misc Leather Holsters
- US Army Tactical Vest
- 2 – Brand New 10/22 ProMag Drum Magazines and 10/22 High Capacity Banana Mags
- Hi Capacity 45 cal Magazines
- Lot of AR 5.56 PMAG 30
- PLANO Ammo and Storage Boxes
- Powerline 008 Dual Ammo CO2Air Pistol
- Powerline Model 15XT CO2 Air Pistol
- Vintage Crosman Model 1377 .177 Cal Pump Action Air Pistol in Box!
- Cobra Systems Self Cocking Pistol Crossbow
- New in Box Self Cocking 80lb Pistol Crossbow
- AR15 Golf Ball Launcher with Blanks
- LEE Reloading Equipment, LEE and RCBS Reloading Dies
- Lyman Case Prep Express in Box - Electric Case Prep Center
- Reloading Supplies
- Misc Gun Cases and Sleeves, Holsters, US Tactical Gear, Earphones, Glasses, Cleaning Kits
- Misc New in Package A-Zoom Snap Caps
- Glock Parts
- Sentry Fire Proof Safe Model 1170
- Laser Bore Sighter
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series AR-15 Armorer’s Kit
- Vintage US Military Sleeping Bag
- Vintage Military Goggles
- Koplin Sight Vise Gunmount
- Misc Gun Locks
- Vintage Lone Star “Peacemaker” Replica Gun
If Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds (cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer) for cars, any car that is over $2,000 in final auction price requires you to have a $2,000 non-refundable cash deposit if you are the winning bidder. Any car that sells less than $2,000 requires a $1,000 cash deposit. As soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD” you will need to turn over the non-refundable cash deposit. The balance of certified funds is due by Monday at 5:00 pm. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and State Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automotive dealer and bring a completed AZ Form 5000.
Don't miss our quality Estate Sales and No Reserve Estate Auctions! Come out and you will see why we are the fastest growing LIVE estate sale, auction and appraisal business in Arizona! We don't mess around! Our sales and auctions are entertaining, LIVE and in person and most important our estate sales and auctions are always honest and fair! All Fidelity Estate Services estate auctions are No Reserve! This means that everything sells regardless of price!
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fidelityestateservices
Something caught your eye but you can’t make it to the sale? We take absentee bids for qualified bidders. For Absentee Bids call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to work with you on an Absentee Bid! Note: Due to the unique nature of our live auctions and volume of merchandise we can only accept absentee bids for items $500 or higher. If you are interested in smaller items and can't make it to the sale we recommend that you send a representative to bid as the items must be removed the day of the sale.
Need Cash? Got something to sell? Let Fidelity Estate Services handle your estate or personal property liquidations. We are still accepting Quality consignments for all future auctions!
Thank you to all our loyal customers and we look forward to meeting new friends and faces at our next LIVE auction!
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyers premium on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: furniture, like new, quality, high end, table, chairs, chair, dining set, living room, bedroom, couch, sofa, loveseat, love seat, recliner, rocker, collectibles, collection, figurines, art, artwork, antiques, antique, garage sale, estate sale, tag sale, auction, live auction, estate liquidation, estate buyout, yard sale, garage sale, tools, household goods, home décor, end table, sofa table, entry table, coffee table, speakers, surround sound, tv, appliance, kitchen ware, jewelry, rings, necklace, watch, bed, clock, painting, framed art, cheap, expensive, gold, silver, earrings, pendant, ottoman, dishes, china, porcelain, statue, statues, sculpture, mirror, mirrors, van, car, for sale, buy, sell, tools, decorations, rug, silk rugs, Asian, Mexican pottery, Indian jewelry, turquoise, stamps, coins, knives, knife, games, toys, stamp, patio, keyboard, guitar, hutch, chest, art glass, plates, dolls, doll, collection, elephant, lamp, lamps, vintage, chicken, rooster, milk glass, tea set, yard sale, gold, platinum, silver, jewelry, diamond, diamonds, coins, sterling silver, gems, minerals, pearls, collectibles, estates, luxury, watch, watches, luxury cars, fine art, paintings, art glass, native American jewelry, Navajo rugs and artifacts, antiques, music box, collectibles, furniture, vintage, dolls, china, Asian, porcelain, pottery, rugs, French, Italian, lamp, sofa, art glass, tools, estate auctions, estate liquidation, clock, clocks, antiques, antique