LIVE AUCTION! HONDA FIT, FIREARMS, NATIVE AMERICAN POTTERY, KACHINAS, COLLECTIBLES, HOUSEHOLD DÉCOR & MORE!
EVERYTHING SELLS REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3rd 2018
***NOTE NEW START TIMES! FALL AUCTION HOURS ARE BACK!***
PREVIEW 9:00 AM START 10:00 AM
Don’t miss this LIVE Estate Auction in Mesa! We have great auction with something for everyone! 2010 Honda Fit, Excellent Quality Firearms, Ammo & Reloading Supplies, Nice Quality Collection of Native American Pottery & Kachinas, Mexican Pottery and Talavera, Collectibles, Household Items and More! As always, our auctions are No Reserve, Live, In-Person and everything always sells REGARDLESS of PRICE!
ATTENTION: ALL VALUABLES WILL BE KEPT OFF-SITE UNTIL THE DAY OF THE AUCTION!
510 N 56th Place, Mesa, AZ 85205
Major Cross Streets – (N 56th St and E University) Park on the Street. Please Do Not Block Drives!
ITEMS UP FOR AUCTION: (PARTIAL LIST) CHECK BACK… NEW ITEMS ADDED DAILY!
Featured Auction Items:
- 2010 Honda Fit with 127K Miles VIN # JHMGE8H48AC029377
- 25+ Modern and Antique Firearms, Ammo and Reloading Equipment!
- Massive Matched Pair of Mounted Moose Paddle / Antlers! (Do your research! These are extremely valuable!)
- Huge Collection of High End Native American and Mexican Pottery Most are Signed!
- Massive Pictorial Basket! Must See!
- Large Collection of Unique Mexican Talavera Pottery and Figurines!
- 25+ Swarovski Crystal Figurines!
- Apple AirPort Extreme
- Pink Beats by Dre in Box!
- Rustic Western Southwestern Household Furniture and Decorative Goods. Excellent Condition!
- Gorgeous Wood Dining Table!
- Mission Oak Cabinets
- Large Collection of Authentic Kachinas
- Collection of German Nutcrackers
- Beautiful Mexican Etched and Painted Stemware and Glasses!
- Nice Set of Dansk Dishware!
- Living Room and Formal Room Furniture!
- Bedroom Furniture, Dressers, Nightstands and More!
- Tools, Ladders, Wheelbarrow, Garage Shelves and More!
- Canon Rebel Camera
- Desk and Dell Computer
- Vizio Flat Screen TV
- Tiffany Style Lamps
- Bolo Ties
- Metal Yard Art
- Charbroil Stainless BBQ Grill
- Patio Furniture
- 1978 Goebel MJ Hummel Nun
- Trail of Painted Ponies Collection
- Tribal Rugs
- Kitchen Goods
Firearm Lot List
- A1 Mossberg “Maverick” model 88 - 12-gauge shotgun. Serial # MV67951m
- A2 Savage Model 11 Cal 243 Win Bolt action. Serial # g575849 With Nikon Scope
- A3 Western Field Model 740 a-emn 30-30 Cal lever action. Serial #ad39840
- A4 Ruger SR-22 LR rifle with Leupold m223 Scope. Serial # 280-27352
- A5 Thompson Center 22-250 Rem boot action rifle with Nikon Prostaff S Scope. Serial # u070747
- A6 Smith Wesson Model BG380 Caliber 380 Pistol in original box serial #ebz1984
- A7 Walther PK380 Semi Auto Sport Pistol. Serial #pk123374 in original box.
- A8 Browning Buck Mark 22 Pistol serial # 515mz13263
- A9 smith and Wesson .40 Caliber Model m&p40c Serial # mpn4485
- A10 Chiappa Firearms SAA 1873-22 Revolver Serial #13m31137
- A11 Remington Model 1911 R1 Semi Auto Pistol 45 Auto Serial # rhn64350a
- A12 Taurus M4510MAg “The Judge” .410 Shotgun shell hand gun. Serial #FS618668
- A13 Charles Daly .45 ACP Pistol Serial #cdp20302
- A14 Smith & Wesson .357 Magnum Revolver Serial #64k1577
- A15 Smith & Wesson .45 Cal Model of 1989 Revolver Serial #bds7234
- A16 Smith & Wesson .357 Magnum Revolver Serial #1x82x
- B1 Smith & Wesson Mod 6904 Compact 9mm with 2-12 round magazines Serial #TCS0982
- B2 Rare Smith & Wesson Revolver .32 Long Model 30-1 Serial #627870 Excellent condition!
- B3 Davis Industries .22 Cal Long Derringer Model D-22 Serial #500635
- Z1- Remington Arms, single shot 410 antique shotgun, serial # unknown
- Z2- Extremely RARE firearm, do your research on this one!! Antique U.S. Army Sharps and Hankins Calvary Carbine lever action rifle
- Z3- J.H. Merrill Balio, Patent July 1858, 1864 Model, Serial #15964
- Z4- Antique Maynards U.S.A. 1856 Massachusetts Arms Company double trigger rifle, serial # unknown
- Z5- Burnside, Patent March 1856, Providence, Rhode Island, flint lock rifle, serial #20331 and 28412
- Z6- Charter Arms Corporation, Connecticut, off duty .38 snub nose special, serial # 872780
- Z7- Early antique Smith & Wesson, Patent 1880, nickel plated revolver, serial #97737 (matching serial #s)
We are still setting up… more pictures to come before the auction date
If Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds (cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer) for cars, any car that is over $2,000 in final auction price requires you to have a $2,000 non-refundable cash deposit if you are the winning bidder. Any car that sells less than $2,000 requires a $1,000 cash deposit. As soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD” you will need to turn over the non-refundable cash deposit. The balance of certified funds is due by Monday at 5:00 pm. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and State Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automotive dealer and bring a completed AZ Form 5000.
Don't miss our quality Estate Sales and No Reserve Estate Auctions! Come out and you will see why we are the fastest growing LIVE estate sale, auction and appraisal business in Arizona! We don't mess around! Our sales and auctions are entertaining, LIVE and in person and most important our estate sales and auctions are always honest and fair! All Fidelity Estate Services estate auctions are No Reserve! This means that everything sells regardless of price!
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fidelityestateservices
Something caught your eye but you can’t make it to the sale? We take absentee bids for qualified bidders. For Absentee Bids call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to work with you on an Absentee Bid! Note: Due to the unique nature of our live auctions and volume of merchandise we can only accept absentee bids for items $500 or higher. If you are interested in smaller items and can't make it to the sale we recommend that you send a representative to bid as the items must be removed the day of the sale.
Need Cash? Got something to sell? Let Fidelity Estate Services handle your estate or personal property liquidations. We are still accepting Quality consignments for all future auctions!
Thank you to all our loyal customers and we look forward to meeting new friends and faces at our next LIVE auction!
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyers premium on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: furniture, like new, quality, high end, table, chairs, chair, dining set, living room, bedroom, couch, sofa, loveseat, love seat, recliner, rocker, collectibles, collection, figurines, art, artwork, antiques, antique, garage sale, estate sale, tag sale, auction, live auction, estate liquidation, estate buyout, yard sale, garage sale, tools, household goods, home décor, end table, sofa table, entry table, coffee table, speakers, surround sound, tv, appliance, kitchen ware, jewelry, rings, necklace, watch, bed, clock, painting, framed art, cheap, expensive, gold, silver, earrings, pendant, ottoman, dishes, china, porcelain, statue, statues, sculpture, mirror, mirrors, van, car, for sale, buy, sell, tools, decorations, rug, silk rugs, Asian, Mexican pottery, Indian jewelry, turquoise, stamps, coins, knives, knife, games, toys, stamp, patio, keyboard, guitar, hutch, chest, art glass, plates, dolls, doll, collection, elephant, lamp, lamps, vintage, chicken, rooster, milk glass, tea set, yard sale, gold, platinum, silver, jewelry, diamond, diamonds, coins, sterling silver, gems, minerals, pearls, collectibles, estates, luxury, watch, watches, luxury cars, fine art, paintings, art glass, native American jewelry, Navajo rugs and artifacts, antiques, music box, collectibles, furniture, vintage, dolls, china, Asian, porcelain, pottery, rugs, French, Italian, lamp, sofa, art glass, tools, estate auctions, estate liquidation, clock, clocks, antiques, antique