LIVE AUCTION! HARLEY DAVIDSON, WESTERN, SOUTHWESTERN FURNITURE DECOR, TOOLS, PRIMITIVES, COLLECTIBLES AND MUCH MORE!
Everything Sells Regardless of Price!
Saturday August 25th 2018
Auction Preview at 8:00 AM Auction Start at 9:00 AM
Don’t miss this LIVE Estate Auction in Laveen! We have a 1999 Harley Davidson Softail with only 32k Miles! In addition, we have Western and Southwestern Furniture and Home Décor, Collectibles, Tools and Much More! As always, our auctions are No Reserve, Live, In-Person and everything always sells REGARDLESS of PRICE!
ATTENTION: ALL VALUABLES WILL BE KEPT OFF-SITE UNTIL THE DAY OF THE AUCTION!
12117 S 43rd Ave Laveen Village, AZ 85339
Major Cross Streets – (W Carver Rd and S 43rd Ave) Park on the Street. Please Do Not Block Drives! The residence address is correct and will map properly but the house is located on a private drive called “Sunset Cove” which is off 43rd Ave
Items up for Auction: (Partial List) Check back… new items added daily!
Featured ESTATE Vehicles!
- LOW MILEAGE ESTATE VEHICLE! 2010 FORD ESCAPE SUV ONLY 46K MILES! VIN# 1FMCU0E70AKB07851
- 1999 Harley Davidson Softail with only 32k Miles! VIN# 1HD1BJL4XXY057531
- 20+ Guns and Ammo will be Auctioned!
- Silver and Native American Jewelry! Details and Pictures to Come!
- Western and Southwestern Style Furniture
- Primitives, Antiques, Tools and Décor
- Live Edge Wood Slab Bar
- Harley Davidson Bar Stools
- Truck bed Storage Box
- Orvis Wood Cat Enclosure / Feeder
- Graco Car Seat in Box and Graco Play Pen
- Oak Wood Dining Table and Chairs
- BRAND NEW - Molle II Military Modular Lightweight Equipment Carrying Equipment! Complete Set!
Gun Lot List
- A - US Army Springfield Bayonet (Fits on the Springfield Model 1898)
- A1 – US Military Sword with Etched Blade (Most likely replica has “India” on blade?)
- A2 – Rifle US Springfield Armory Model 1903 – Serial # 929647
- A3 – Rifle US Springfield Model 1873 – Serial 343101?
- A4 – Rifle US Springfield Armory Model 1898 – Serial # 327208
- A5 – Pistol Smith & Wesson 38 Special CTG - Serial # H423335 – K164975
- A6 – Pistol Smith & Wesson 38 Special CTG – Serial # V299650 – C174350
- EH1 – Shotgun Stevens 12 GA Model 9478 by Savage Arms – Serial # D053974
- EH2 – Shotgun Springfield 12 Gauge by J Stevens Arms Co – Serial # 94B?
- EH3 – Shotgun Stevens Model 940A 16 Gauge – Serial # Unknown
- KW1 – Shotgun Remington Wingman Model 870? 12 Gauge with 2 Barrels – Serial # 939545V
- KW2 – Rifle Winchester Repeating Arms Lever Action Model 1873 – Serial # 274212
- LA1 – Pistol Colt 45 Auto Commander Model by Colt Mfg. Co – Serial # 32076-LW
- LA2 – Pistol .38 Special S&W CTGS Alamo Ranger Made in Spain – Serial # 24
- LA3 – Pistol .22 Auto Colt King Super Target “The Woodsman” – Serial # 140502
- LA4 – Rifle Remington 22 Long Rifle “The Matchmaster” Model 513-T – Serial # 78679
- M1 – Shotgun Mossberg 12 Ga Model 500A – Serial # L470724
- M2 – Shotgun Bolt Action 410 New Haven Model 283 – Serial # Unknown
- M3 – Rifle Norinco SKS 7.62x39 - Serial # 03251A
- MH1 – Pistol Colt Single Action Army .357 Magnum – Serial # S56530A
- MH2 – Pistol .45 Cal Long Colt by Stoeger Accokeek, MD- A. Uberti – Italy – Serial # J55801
- NW1 – Pistol Colt Trooper MK III .357 Magnum CTG – Serial # J3449
- NW2 – Pistol 22 Rim Fire H&R Arms Company – Serial # 73936
- NW3 – Pistol Ruger .22 Cal Single Six – Serial # 351134
- NW4 – Shotgun .410 Gauge Hawthorne Model 110 by Montgomery Ward – Serial # Unknown
- NW5 – Rifle Bolt Action .22 Short or Long Rifle Wards Western Field – Serial # Unknown
- NW6 – Shotgun Browning 12 Ga Auto “Light Twelve” Made in Belgium – Serial # 40761
- NW10 – Pistol Engraved Antique Pepperbox Possible .31or .32 Cal? Percussion - Allen & Thurber & Co. – This is an Original not a Reproduction!
More details and pictures to come the week of the auction!
If Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds (cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer) for cars, any car that is over $2,000 in final auction price requires you to have a $2,000 non-refundable cash deposit if you are the winning bidder. Any car that sells less than $2,000 requires a $1,000 cash deposit. As soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD” you will need to turn over the non-refundable cash deposit. The balance of certified funds is due by Monday at 5:00 pm. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and State Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automotive dealer and bring a completed AZ Form 5000.
Don't miss our quality Estate Sales and No Reserve Estate Auctions! Come out and you will see why we are the fastest growing LIVE estate sale, auction and appraisal business in Arizona! We don't mess around! Our sales and auctions are entertaining, LIVE and in person and most important our estate sales and auctions are always honest and fair! All Fidelity Estate Services estate auctions are No Reserve! This means that everything sells regardless of price!
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fidelityestateservices
Something caught your eye but you can’t make it to the sale? We take absentee bids for qualified bidders. For Absentee Bids call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to work with you on an Absentee Bid! Note: Due to the unique nature of our live auctions and volume of merchandise we can only accept absentee bids for items $500 or higher. If you are interested in smaller items and can't make it to the sale we recommend that you send a representative to bid as the items must be removed the day of the sale.
Need Cash? Got something to sell? Let Fidelity Estate Services handle your estate or personal property liquidations. We are still accepting Quality consignments for all future auctions!
Thank you to all our loyal customers and we look forward to meeting new friends and faces at our next LIVE auction!
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyers premium on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: furniture, like new, quality, high end, table, chairs, chair, dining set, living room, bedroom, couch, sofa, loveseat, love seat, recliner, rocker, collectibles, collection, figurines, art, artwork, antiques, antique, garage sale, estate sale, tag sale, auction, live auction, estate liquidation, estate buyout, yard sale, garage sale, tools, household goods, home décor, end table, sofa table, entry table, coffee table, speakers, surround sound, tv, appliance, kitchen ware, jewelry, rings, necklace, watch, bed, clock, painting, framed art, cheap, expensive, gold, silver, earrings, pendant, ottoman, dishes, china, porcelain, statue, statues, sculpture, mirror, mirrors, van, car, for sale, buy, sell, tools, decorations, rug, silk rugs, Asian, Mexican pottery, Indian jewelry, turquoise, stamps, coins, knives, knife, games, toys, stamp, patio, keyboard, guitar, hutch, chest, art glass, plates, dolls, doll, collection, elephant, lamp, lamps, vintage, chicken, rooster, milk glass, tea set, yard sale, gold, platinum, silver, jewelry, diamond, diamonds, coins, sterling silver, gems, minerals, pearls, collectibles, estates, luxury, watch, watches, luxury cars, fine art, paintings, art glass, native American jewelry, Navajo rugs and artifacts, antiques, music box, collectibles, furniture, vintage, dolls, china, Asian, porcelain, pottery, rugs, French, Italian, lamp, sofa, art glass, tools, estate auctions, estate liquidation, clock, clocks, antiques, antique