LIVE INDOOR CAR & MOTORCYCLE AUCTION! VIPER, HUMMER, EL CAMINO, RANCHERO, STUDEBAKER, NOVA, T-BIRD, MERCEDES, MG, VOLKSWAGEN, CAMARO, HARLEY, BMW AND MORE!
DON’T SWEAT THE HEAT! THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD INDOORS AT OUR WAREHOUSE! WE HAVE COLD AC AND PLENTY OF ROOM!
Everything Sells Regardless of Price!
Saturday June 23rd 2018
Auction Preview at 8:00 AM Auction Start at 9:00 AM
NOW ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS OF CARS AND MOTORCYCLES FOR THIS AUCTION! CALL OR EMAIL US TODAY IF YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR VEHICLE! HURRY SPACE IS LIMITED!
Don’t miss this LIVE Indoor Car and Motorcycle Auction in Phoenix! We have a bevy of collectible cars and motorcycles that will be auctioned at no reserve! Don’t worry about the heat as the entire auction will be held indoors in our warehouse with cold AC! As always, our auctions are No Reserve, Live, In-Person and everything always sells REGARDLESS of PRICE!
ATTENTION: ALL VALUABLES WILL BE KEPT OFF-SITE UNTIL THE DAY OF THE AUCTION!
2050 S 16th Street Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85034
Major Cross Streets – Located in our warehouse just south of Downtown Phoenix at the (NW Corner of South 16th Street and I-17). This auction will be held ALL INDOORS with Cold AC!!!!!
Items up for Auction: (Partial List) Check back… new items added daily!
This Auction is No Joke! We will be auctioning off a bevy of great cars and motorcycles! All Vehicles will be sold at NO RESERVE! This means they will be sold REGARDLESS of PRICE!
Some of the cars will include:
- ESTATE VEHICLE: 2000 Dodge RT10 Viper 2 Door Sports Car with ONLY 13,000 Original Miles! VIN# 1B3ER65E4YV605769
- Beautifully Restored Vintage 1971 Volkswagen Super Beetle with 1600 CC Engine, Nice Red Paint with Black Rims! Cool Red, Black and Grey Interior, Rockford Fosgate Sound system, Awesome Chromed Engine and Exhaust, Full Tread on Goodyear Tires! Odometer Shows 1,473 Miles. Overall this vehicle is in excellent condition and is a MUST SEE for VW Lovers! Chasis VIN# 1112457505 Engine VIN# AE251160
- ORIGINAL OWNER! Estate Vehicle: 1977 Chevrolet El Camino with ONLY 57,700 Original Miles! VIN# 1D80L7Z510972
- BARN FIND! 1957 Vintage Thunderbird 2 Door Coupe! Almost all original! Just got back from the shop and the car starts right up! Odometer Reads 89,660 and car is stamped that a new engine was put in at 85,750 miles. So the new engine only has approximately 4,000 miles??
- ESTATE VEHICLE: 2004 General Motors Hummer H2 with ONLY 62,675 Miles VIN# 5GRGN23U04H103757
- 1950 Studebaker R2 Classic Pick Up Truck with GM Running Gear, VIN #1R80484
- Estate Vehicle: Fantastic Partially Restored 1958 Ford Ranchero, Odometer reads 70,083 miles, unknown if that is original miles, VIN# C8RF139554
- 1999 Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor Hard Top Convertible with 204k miles! RUNS GREAT! Factory installed 6 disk CD player, Power everything. Recently Serviced with NEW Brakes, NEW Tires, NEW Water Pump, NEW Front and Rear Shocks, NEW Upgraded Headlights and Taillights. VIN# WDBKK47F8XF108957
- 1979 MG Midget 2 Door Convertible! Restored, runs and has title! Odometer reads 80,156 miles! Vin# GAN6UL222725G
- Vintage 1971 Chevy Nova 4 Door (Details to come!)
- Sweet Project Car! 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta Sport Coupe, Edelbrock Intake, Carburetor and Manifold, Spectre Performance Valve Covers and more! The car is a great project but the Engine is Serious! VIN# 1S87HAN527331
- BARN FIND! Vintage 1972 BMW R75/5 Motorcycle Vin # 2984509
- 2008 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail, 1450 Fuel Injected, Belt Drive with lots of add-ons! Vin # 1HD1BWB186Y085900 (This bike has a bad piston and has been disassembled for repair but was never repaired by owner. The bike appears to have all the parts and new parts to repair and reassemble)
- 2006 Harley Davidson FLHTC, 1200 Evolution XL, Belt Drive, with lots of add-ons. Excellent Condition! Vin # 1HD1DGP16YK147425
- Vintage 1971 Chevy Nova 4 Door, V-8 Engine VIN# 11469TW123807
- NICE Collection of Motorcycle Leathers! Leather Jackets with and without patches, leather chaps, leather vests – We have both Men’s and Women’s Leathers!
- Harley Davidson Attire and Gear! Leather Boots, Vintage Harley T-Shirts, Leathers, Wallets, Patches and Accessories!
- Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Goggles, Vintage Harley Bandannas,
- SWEET! Rocky Cycle Vintage Leather Racing Pants! Do your research on these!
- Motorcycle Repair Lift!
- And Many More!
COMPLETE DETAILS AND PHOTOS OF CARS WILL BE POSTED PRIOR TO THE AUCTION! WE HAVE SO MUCH STILL TO SET UP! CHECK BACK FOR MORE DESCRIPTIONS AND PHOTOS!
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW IN ORDER TO BID ON A CAR
If Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds (cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer) for cars! Absolutely NO CREDIT CARDS accepted for vehicles. Any car that is over $2,000 in final auction price requires you to have a $2,000 non-refundable cash deposit if you are the winning bidder. Any car that sells less than $2,000 requires a $1,000 cash deposit. As soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD” you will need to turn over the non-refundable cash deposit. The balance of certified funds is due by Monday at 5:00 pm. This keeps the people who just want to play around out of the bidding process. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
NOTE REGARDING TAXES: We are obligated to collect City and State Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automotive dealer and bring a completed AZ Form 5000 A along with a copy of your business license.
***WANT TO ABSENTEE BID ON A VEHICLE?***
Our goal is to strive for the best live auction experience for all our bidders. To get the best experience we always prefer our bidders to be live however, we understand that this is not always possible. In the event that you are out of state or are interested in placing an absentee bid on a vehicle you must do the following to qualify as a registered bidder:
- For Absentee Bids you must complete our "Absentee Bid Form" that includes your complete contact information and bid amounts. This form must be signed by the bidder.
- You must mail a Cashiers Check for $2,000 in Certified funds to our home office along with the Original copy of your Absentee Bid Form.
- If you are Tax Exempt you must also include a completed copy of a Form 5000A along with a copy of your re-sale / business license
- The Absentee Bid Form and Certified Funds must be in our possession 1 day prior to the auction in order to be qualified.
Don't miss our quality Estate Sales and No Reserve Estate Auctions! Come out and you will see why we are the fastest growing LIVE estate sale, auction and appraisal business in Arizona! We don't mess around! Our sales and auctions are entertaining, LIVE and in person and most important our estate sales and auctions are always honest and fair! All Fidelity Estate Services estate auctions are No Reserve! This means that everything sells regardless of price!
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fidelityestateservices
Something caught your eye but you can’t make it to the sale? We take absentee bids for qualified bidders. For Absentee Bids call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to work with you on an Absentee Bid! Note: Due to the unique nature of our live auctions and volume of merchandise we can only accept absentee bids for items $500 or higher. If you are interested in smaller items and can't make it to the sale we recommend that you send a representative to bid as the items must be removed the day of the sale.
Need Cash? Got something to sell? Let Fidelity Estate Services handle your estate or personal property liquidations. We are still accepting Quality consignments for all future auctions!
Thank you to all our loyal customers and we look forward to meeting new friends and faces at our next LIVE auction!
Auction Rules / Terms and Conditions: Any bidder attending the auction agrees to all of Fidelity Estate Services Terms and Conditions.
- All SALES are FINAL, we sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyer / Bidders responsibility to inspect the merchandise during the preview / inspection period. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
- Transfer of Merchandise: Buyer / Bidder agrees that they are responsible for the merchandise and that ownership conveys to the bidder the second the Auction says “Sold” or drops the “Hammer”. The Buyer / Bidder is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Buyer’s Premium: Buyer /Bidder agrees to pay 15% buyers premium on top of the winning bid price for any merchandise purchased regardless of price, type or condition.
- Sales Tax: Buyer / Bidder is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus a buyer’s premium as well as applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Bidder / Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargeback with the buyers’ credit card company.
- Payment Types: We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards (Checks only accepted from established customers who are approved by the Auctioneer)
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file, as well as complete and sign Arizona Form 5000 A.
- Bidding on a Car: We will only take certified funds for payment on vehicles, this means you must pay for the vehicle with cash, wire transfer or bank issued cashier check in order for the title to be transferred. To be eligible to bid on a vehicle you MUST have $2,000 non-refundable cash down as soon as the auctioneer says “SOLD”. This keeps the people who just want to play out of the bidding. Once payment has cleared we will meet you with the car at a 3rd party MVD to transfer title and register the car.
- Photography and Video Release: From time to time Fidelity Estate Services may elect to photograph or video record any part or all of our auctions. All auction attendees agree to consent that Fidelity Estate Services may use this photography or video footage for business and promotional purposes.
- Loading and Moving: For insurance reasons you are responsible for moving or loading your items however, we do have moving services we can recommend.
- Fidelity Estate Services is not responsible for any injuries or accidents
- Fidelity Estate Services Auction Rules and Terms are subject to change without notice.
keywords: car, cars, auto, autos, automobile, motorcycle, furniture, like new, quality, high end, table, chairs, chair, dining set, living room, bedroom, couch, sofa, loveseat, love seat, recliner, rocker, collectibles, collection, figurines, art, artwork, antiques, antique, garage sale, estate sale, tag sale, auction, live auction, estate liquidation, estate buyout, yard sale, garage sale, tools, household goods, home décor, end table, sofa table, entry table, coffee table, speakers, surround sound, tv, appliance, kitchen ware, jewelry, rings, necklace, watch, bed, clock, painting, framed art, cheap, expensive, gold, silver, earrings, pendant, ottoman, dishes, china, porcelain, statue, statues, sculpture, mirror, mirrors, van, car, for sale, buy, sell, tools, decorations, rug, silk rugs, Asian, Mexican pottery, Indian jewelry, turquoise, stamps, coins, knives, knife, games, toys, stamp, patio, keyboard, guitar, hutch, chest, art glass, plates, dolls, doll, collection, elephant, lamp, lamps, vintage, chicken, rooster, milk glass, tea set, yard sale, gold, platinum, silver, jewelry, diamond, diamonds, coins, sterling silver, gems, minerals, pearls, collectibles, estates, luxury, watch, watches, luxury cars, fine art, paintings, art glass, native American jewelry, Navajo rugs and artifacts, antiques, music box, collectibles, furniture, vintage, dolls, china, Asian, porcelain, pottery, rugs, French, Italian, lamp, sofa, art glass, tools, estate auctions, estate liquidation, clock, clocks, antiques, antique